× News about Aircrafts and Vehilces... real News ;)

[poll] Apocalypse Preperation or World War III Readiness?

More
4 years 1 month ago #60077 by TankHunterCobra
I dont know what it is, but we've been seeing HMMWVs, MRAPS, Navistars, Maxxpros, Etc. Being hauled everywhere. Saw like 6 Apaches/Blackhawks fly over my house fully loaded. & Fort Bases have been completely locked down. Its been happening for months now & no one knows why. Are they preparing for something? Are they responding to possible ISIS threats in Lower US regions? We saw a convoy of Semi Trucks hauling UN M1114 Humvees yesterday. With what looked like a LAV/Stryker with a CROWS gun on it.

As you know i believe WWIII will happen, but not knowing when/why/where/how. its part of my religioun (im Christian). But i doupt this is that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: xxpvpxx
The topic has been locked.
More
4 years 1 month ago #60079 by Stalin
Obviously isis somehow summoned osiris and all the other egyptian gods and now archangel izrafel and vishnu are conspiring with the us military against them

Go to my website now! monorisu.enjin.com/home
It's a beautifully disgusting cesspool of free speech and tyranny.
More
4 years 1 month ago #60078 by Cloneguy
Uh, well i live near quite a few major military installations and idk what youre talking about
More
4 years 1 month ago #60080 by zachster123
Could be that they are relocating equipment in mass. Care to elaborate more on what you seen?
Or they are replacing equipment.
More
4 years 1 month ago #60082 by Vampyro
Clone, he is talking about military troop/equipment movement. Speaking of which, I've seen about 4 National Guard convoys in the last 18 days on the interstate heading north towards San Francisco.
More
4 years 1 month ago #60081 by Helomyname
How exactly is WWIII a part of your religion??

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu