× Forum for all Content Packages

Olmocap world war 2 german tenks with inter models

More
2 years 10 months ago #78853 by Bomb787
That's you problem, Bulldozer CPU's don't perform too well because of CMT. Look it up, I'd recommend upgrading your PC if you can.
The topic has been locked.
More
2 years 10 months ago #78854 by olmocapWOT
Maybe it would make less laggy the program by implementating hexagon and octagon shapeboxes, that would make the program require many less parts.
More
2 years 10 months ago #78856 by olmocapWOT
But textured many times is not faithfull to the vehicle details.

I would like to be able to do something like this but a little more cubic so it goes well with the rest of mc.
More
2 years 10 months ago #78861 by Prototype
Normally the fine details would be some through something like a normalmap, which gives them the impression of being 3D when they are actually 2D. They also have access to stuff like shaders worth a damn, so you can make a hexagonal or even cubic model look perfectly round (if you look closely at the ends you'll usually be able to see this) by fiddling with the normals. TMT won't support anything remotely like this so we just have to get by. Even if it did support them it's unlikely it would have much of an impact on the rendering cost.

tl:dr learn to make models efficiently. You'd be surprised but you can usually cut the part count down by a hell of a lot while maintaining the detail. I think I could say something about having your cake and eating it but it's yet to come to me.

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu