× Forum for all Content Packages

Enderman3110s models

• Thank you received: 8

DMP_050603 replied the topic: Enderman3110s models

can do a mni beta of your pack please

The topic has been locked.
  • Thank you received: 15

Enderman3110 replied the topic: Enderman3110s models

Well, technically i work on two packs (Austria(34-38) and VC) and the later one will get a release once i made the rifles. For the first one, it contains not much and i will probably release it once i have more stuff for it. And before this can happen, i need to learn how to make configs.

Currently working on a some stuff from the Video game "Valkyria Chronicles", some stuff from Austria and a bunch of other random things
  • Thank you received: 8

DMP_050603 replied the topic: Enderman3110s models

i love the uniform Soldier of the Austrian Grenzschutz

Well, im working on some things right now. I decided to convert the austrian CV into a italian one, since it didnt take much time

I also made the GuP-version (sort of)

Currently working on a some stuff from the Video game "Valkyria Chronicles", some stuff from Austria and a bunch of other random things
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stalin

Well, its been a while since i posted something the last time. Im not dead yet, i just had to do something (nothing regarding one of the pack, i just helped someone). Next up will probably be some weapons or the ADTK. Or something else. Depends on the poll.
goo.gl/scZUk4

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu