well...heres are my wishes.

1:hitbox Armor Value
each face of hitbox will have a value called "Armor Value"
Like the following picture

We can set a value in each face

And in the other hand,shell will also have a Value called"Piercing Value"

then,here is the point.

if a shell hit the hitbox like following picture

The Piercing Value of Ammo is lower than the Armor Value in the face that been hit
then it won't cause any damage on the vehicle.

and,if the The Piercing Value of Ammo is higher than the Armor Value in the face that been hit,the it will cause damage on the vehicle.

2:driver Hitbox.
we can add a new hitbox called "player"
if that hitbox is destoryed it will also killed the driver on the vehicle instead to distory whole vehicle to kill the driver

Just some idea
The topic has been locked.
More
3 years 4 months ago #78556 by Prototype

AobaKuma wrote: well...heres are my wishes.

I'm working on this. I plan to couple it with the new collision mesh stuff so it can account for sloped armour and ricochets as well. However this is going to take a very long time to do.
More
3 years 4 months ago #78558 by Mattrock607
That would be friggin' amazing. That first time I see a tank shell bounce off and hit something else... ooooh yeah, that's gonna be some sexy stuff right there :D

Also, as for the radio stuff: I found a pretty cool mod called OpenFM. It basically lets you listen to any mp3/ pls internet radio station in-game, with volume fading depending on your proximity to the source. It's pretty neat, and it's all open source. Sadly they're just stationary blocks and not mobile, otherwise I'd just cruise around holding a boombox lol. Not sure if that would help or not, but if it would, you might want to check that out someday (I can't imagine car stereos is something that we'll see added anytime soon, but I wanted to toss that in there regardless).
More
3 years 4 months ago #78560 by AobaKuma

Prototype wrote:

AobaKuma wrote: well...heres are my wishes.

I'm working on this. I plan to couple it with the new collision mesh stuff so it can account for sloped armour and ricochets as well. However this is going to take a very long time to do.

And how about driver hitbox?
More
3 years 4 months ago #78567 by Oskiinus
@aobakuma

If I had to do driver hitbox, I would enable something like eventual headshot hitbox, you know, that's better I guess.

Steam: oskiinus09
^In case you need to contact me, hehe.
More
3 years 4 months ago #78571 by VjsMc
Also, players should be able to take damage whilst in vehicles (Explosions, being shot, fire damage) currently this is a pretty bad bug and it should be fixed in fm+

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu