× General stuff

My Big Ridiculous Flan's Mod Ideas/ Requests/ Wish List Thread :D

More
3 years 5 months ago #78480 by GolddolphinSKB
I swear this is a vehicle mod, Not an MP3 player.
If your gonna have ingame listening to music, why do that if the vehicle is sliding everywhere?

Use spotify or such to listen to music, and just use flansmod as intended.
The topic has been locked.
More
3 years 5 months ago #78482 by Prototype
But it's more fun if you can subject everyone around you to intial D memes/your shit taste in music.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Guakstick, Mattrock607
More
3 years 5 months ago #78489 by Mattrock607
Vehicles sliding everywhere? This is not a bug I'm familiar with.

But yeah, Music discs would be more Minecraftey than mp3's, but possibly harder to implement. You'd need to have a new UI feature or something that holds the disc in place, and allows you to load it/ unload it with the R-key menu. I just love the idea of getting in a car, starting it up, and the radio turning on, and then me driving around the city blasting "Mall" or "13" at random pedestrians. Or better yet, if helo's idea of custom discs were ever added, blasting cool 1930's and 1940's Fallout-like music, since our server (and the content pack I made) have that era's vibe and all.

Also, not to be rude to Golddolphin, but vehicles? They do have radios, in most countries I think. My car IRL can play CD's, mp3's, Spotify, all sorts of fun stuff. I don't think it's far-fetched to say the idea fits into Flan's mod, lol. Should it be a priority feature? Probably not, but hey, if Prototype and others find it worthwhile to do then I'd be happy to see it implemented someday. I don't see how car stereos would ruin immersion.
More
3 years 5 months ago #78492 by Prototype

Mattrock607 wrote: Vehicles sliding everywhere? This is not a bug I'm familiar with.

It's not a bug it's a feature.

As for music, if I can't blare Mötorhead at people it's a waste of time.
More
3 years 5 months ago #78493 by FEX___96
An obstacle in the vehicle radio idea is that (as far I know) Minecraft's sound system seems to be position based. But don't quote me on that, I have 99% of the time sounds off x)

My Discord Server! discord.gg/AkMAzaA
File Attachment:
More
3 years 5 months ago #78499 by GolddolphinSKB
No... What I was saying was... well...

Fix the core parts first, to then add new features?

I don't see the music function as a core part of FM, so why do it now?

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu