× General stuff

RIP SMP Forums

More
3 weeks 5 days ago - 3 weeks 5 days ago #80741 by Dr_prof_Luigi
RIP SMP Forums was created by Dr_prof_Luigi
It is sad to see the current state of the SMP forums. This website was actually the first bookmarked website I ever had, and still holds a prestigous spot on my favorites bar.

When I first discovered Flansmod in MC 1.5.2, I quiclky discovered this was the place to download the best content packs. I loved Manus' Civil Pack.

As time passed, I began to venture into making my own models, using the tools and tutorials on this very site. When I created my first pack, the appropriatly named 'Dr_prof_Luigi's Pack', I joined the modelling community. I got early praise for my shitty halftrack and Equailist Biplane (which is still one of my favorites to this day).

My skill grew in this community. At the end of the day, I'm a born and bred SMP modeller. I met other modellers who changed how I model, the most notable is Ak, (AKA Akaku or Ak_Jumper_942). I still texture my leaf springs like he did.

I became a modeller here. I spent a lot of time looking at people's threads, and refining my own (all the spoilers!). Now I've moded from Flansmod to MTS, where I continue my modelling (though I still port to Flansmod in honor of all it has done for me).

The Minecraft-SMP Modelling Community has had an amazing positive impact on my life, and I will always be grateful to everyone here who has been a part of that.

Thank you all.
~Dr_prof_Luigi

www.minecraft-smp.de/index.php/forum/veh...r-prof-luigi-s-packs

www.minecraft-smp.de/index.php/forum/veh...prof-luigi-s-package
www.minecraft-smp.de/index.php/forum/veh...k-to-the-future-pack
www.minecraft-smp.de/index.php/forum/veh...onic-movie-cars-pack
www.minecraft-smp.de/index.php/forum/veh...29-mario-kart-7-pack
Last edit: 3 weeks 5 days ago by Dr_prof_Luigi.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu