× Post your Help request here

How can I refine my attachment positions?

• Thank you received: 1

Skullmassarce7 created the topic: How can I refine my attachment positions?

I am unsure as to how I could make attachments. I really am new to this and would really appreciate a full tutorial on this. And also, how can I set more accurate attachment points? I really do not like floating attachments.

The topic has been locked.
  • Thank you received: 137

vini_damiani replied the topic: How can I refine my attachment positions?

attachments are really hard to make, i recomend that you just leave it there but if you actually want to make then just make it like this (the highlighted box is at 0,0,0) prntscr.com/e1amom
for the attachment points, create a box and use that yellow thingy as reference, alling it to where you want the attachment to be and copy the X and Y axis, the Z should be 0 and it will be fine if you made the attachment as above, but for coding... no idea

Edit: if you want to make side mount scopes, they are a pain to get just right, so stay away from PSO4 or PU scopes

The following user(s) said Thank You: Skullmassarce7
  • Thank you received: 1

Skullmassarce7 replied the topic: How can I refine my attachment positions?

Alright, thank you very much! As for the code and config, I'll just look at Manus' packages.

• Thank you received: 3

olmocapWOT replied the topic: How can I refine my attachment positions?

Use shapeboxes, first you put a normal box, then in part type you change it to shapebox, you edit and enjoy, you can also put modifications of 0.8 0.75 0.5 ....
Trust me, they will change your live.

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu