× Post your Help request here

Problems with Flan's Mod

More
2 years 11 months ago #78857 by NSaurioGamer
Hi, I have Flan's Mod 4.9.0 and the Manus Modern Warfare Pack, I'm trying to launch the RDS-220/Tsar Bomba but I can't. I can't find the hotkey. I put the bomb on the plane's inventory but when i press Comma (the key I choosed for Drop Bomb) nothing happens.
Another problem I have is that in the vehicles, when I go fast Minecraft's chunks unload/become corrupt, and the latency goes completelly down. I also have 2 crashes:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Pls halp.
The topic has been locked.
More
2 years 11 months ago #78858 by DMP_050603
Replied by DMP_050603 on topic Problems with Flan's Mod
waht packs do you use
More
2 years 11 months ago #78859 by NSaurioGamer
Manus Modern Warfare Pack, Futurecraft, Taskforce51's USA Modern Air Forces Warfare, Manus Civil Package, Simple Parts and WW2 Content Pack.
More
2 years 11 months ago #78860 by Prototype
Replied by Prototype on topic Problems with Flan's Mod
It'll be left or right click to fire bombs. It's also possible that you're trying to drop it from an aircraft that doesn't support that particular bomb.

As for the crashes, it's trying to spawn parts that don't exist. Which means you're missing some dependencies, probably the SMP parts pack.
More
2 years 11 months ago #78862 by NSaurioGamer
Hummm I dont understand: If you have gun ammo in your plane's inventory and a bomb too, can you drop the bomb without wasting ammo?

I'm using the Tu-22 with a RDS-220 (in the bomb's description it says "for Tupolev Tu-22 Backfire".) so I don't think I'm using the wrong bomb.
More
2 years 11 months ago #78863 by Prototype
Replied by Prototype on topic Problems with Flan's Mod

NSaurioGamer wrote: Hummm I dont understand: If you have gun ammo in your plane's inventory and a bomb too, can you drop the bomb without wasting ammo?

Left click fires the gun. Right click fires the bomb.

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu