× Post your Help request here

Armor Chestplate issue

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #80655 by Dr_prof_Luigi
Hey, it's bee a hot minute since I've been here.

I made some armor, and everything works fine in gradle. But when I compile and try to run the pack in a regular client, the chestplate does not appear. I made two chestplates, one pants, and one set of boots. The pants and boots work fine.

Here is the model and config for one of the chestplates. (the model is a java file, but I added .txt so it could upload)
Attachments:
The topic has been locked.
More
2 months 3 weeks ago - 2 months 3 weeks ago #80656 by Dr_prof_Luigi
It had something to do with the shortname. I changed it to bt_armor_unu_testsubject_2 and it worked fine.

Thanks to Willy on the discord for figuring this out
Last edit: 2 months 3 weeks ago by Dr_prof_Luigi.
The topic has been locked.
More
2 months 3 weeks ago #80657 by lysamari
Replied by lysamari on topic Armor Chestplate issue
Your article is very useful, the content is also very good, I have read a lot of articles, but for your article it left me a deep impression, thank you for sharing it to readers.
candy crush soda
The topic has been locked.
 
Latest Forum Posts
 
Latest Blog Posts
 
User Online
 
User Menu