× Information, tutorials and more about building models

[1.7.10] Greylight Content Pack (Version 2.1)

More
3 years 10 months ago #77128 by TosterTestera
This. Is. Awesome! It was worth waiting.

Unfortunately, I found a few bugs with vechicle:
1.Kattusha MWX-G (Machinegun Variant) - turret is not rotating (it moves only up and down).
2.Stumbreon GunTruck (Machinegun Variant) - same as above.
3.Areilla Striker Motorcycle - front fender is rotating with wheel.
The topic has been locked.
More
3 years 10 months ago #77129 by TankHunterCobra
Kattusha M-SAT gunner can no see anything, pointless at the moment.
K-II Timberwolf shells have the velocity of a 5 year old girl throwing a potato
More
3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #77140 by CanoLathra
Looks Great! One small problem on my end, though: I can't get it to download. I tried both links, but with each, it would load adfly and count down, like normal, but the Skip Ad button just pulls up a pop-up window for millisecond, then disappears and reloads the Adfly site. Not sure what's wrong. I'd rather not disable my pop-up blocker, but I will if necessary.

Thank You!

EDIT: So, I went ahead and disabled my pop-up blocker, which meant I had to hunt down and close 3 annoying, sound-playing, virus-ridden pop-up ads, but I got to the mediafire site and was able to download.
Last edit: 3 years 10 months ago by CanoLathra. Reason: added addendum
More
3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #77164 by MrCreepMan
This is like one of the best content packs I have ever known, I really appreciate your hard work and effort into this creative fabulous content pack. Though if i may, here are some bugs I have found:

1. Stumbreon cannon deals very little damage against vehicles. Currently it deals damage just as much as the StumbreonMG (10)
2. As some mentioned above, the GunTruck MG turret doesn't rotate :blink:
3. Again the turret for Kattusha MWX-G doesn't rotate either :S
4. The wheel animation for Ariella Striker i believe is a bug? Not only the wheel does it rotate but also the cover thingy above the front wheel

5. I think skyfire cannon rounds should travel faster because they become slower than the Altostratus Duster jets.

Questions tho:

Are you ever going to create Teams of your factions for in-built flansmod /teams command? you know like /teams blah blah stuff... Or is that not likely to happen cuz they share neutral/positive diplomatic relationship? Thanks and great work man! :cheer: :cheer:
Attachments:
Last edit: 3 years 10 months ago by MrCreepMan.
More
3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #77212 by FireyDragon9000
I hope he adds a teams system.
Last edit: 3 years 10 months ago by FireyDragon9000.
More
3 years 10 months ago #77218 by MrCreepMan

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu