× Information, tutorials and more about building models

[1.7.10] Greylight Content Pack (Version 2.1)

More
3 years 9 months ago #77446 by ErnestWri431

DerpiWolf wrote: Honestly, I never put much thought into the backstory of this. It was really putting up a kind of lore framework that I could revolve the guns around, then letting the community think on it as they wish by adding their headcanon to it.

- It's purely alternate-universe, so humanity doesn't exist, but the Lupine Union believes they exist (aliens).
- The Union was founded by two 'Lupinian' Packs centuries ago, whom annexed superpower nations as each one fell during various wars (both national and civil). In which case, if you imagine the world now, the LU controls just over a third of it. In this current era, it wages war with the bottom half of the world, an unknown society similar in ideology and civilisation but more brutal and violent. (I dunno, it's something.)
- UN? I would say there were none to begin with. All countries use emissaries for diplomatic and peace talks when the need arises. I would say such organisations exist between a few, but not for more than a dozen.
At its best, a unified organisation known as the Cambridge Coalition exists. (This is a leak for next update. You'll find out later from me.)

"Why did the president/prime minister proposed the Banana policy?"
- Running joke from me I guess.

"If the pack needs a team system to fulfil the interest of CS:GO players alike and multiplayer lovers, I have some suggestions:"
I would say you've got me rolling some ideas for the PvP aspect of things. Something I'm sure people have already mentioned to me ages ago but I've forgotten. I could pencil it in for update 2.3, perhaps...

"And you sir, DerpiWolf, is the reason why that I create an account in this forum just for this pack."
- Heh, thanks ^^

Ah, what a nice story (I love alt. universes btw).

DerpiWolf wrote: Honestly, I never put much thought into the backstory of this. It was really putting up a kind of lore framework that I could revolve the guns around, then letting the community think on it as they wish by adding their headcanon to it.

If that's the case, count me in to improve it, hehe.

DerpiWolf wrote: It's purely alternate-universe, so humanity doesn't exist, but the Lupine Union believes they exist (aliens).

Two words. Ayy lmao.

DerpiWolf wrote: ...In this current era, it wages war with the bottom half of the world, an unknown society similar in ideology and civilisation but more brutal and violent. (I dunno, it's something.)

Sounds like a Ultranationalist-esque uprising from CoD MW2 to me. Cyka blyat.

DerpiWolf wrote: At its best, a unified organisation known as the Cambridge Coalition exists. (This is a leak for next update. You'll find out later from me.)

*jots down 'Cambridge Coalition' on 'what to expect for Greylight v2.3' notebook*

DerpiWolf wrote: "Why did the president/prime minister proposed the Banana policy?"

You should really start a comic and a fan fiction universe (maybe on wikia?) about this particular universe. REALLY. YOU SHOULD.

DerpiWolf wrote: I would say you've got me rolling some ideas for the PvP aspect of things. Something I'm sure people have already mentioned to me ages ago but I've forgotten. I could pencil it in for update 2.3, perhaps...

Terrorist eh? Hehehe.

DerpiWolf wrote: Heh, thanks ^^

No problemo!

An Apple fan who loves Google Software Products and hates Microsoft for Windows but not for Office 360.

UI - Apple>Google>Windows
Products - Google>Apple<Windows
Hardware - Windows>Apple>Google
The topic has been locked.
More
3 years 9 months ago #77448 by TheOrion

ErnestWri431 wrote:

DerpiWolf wrote: "Why did the president/prime minister proposed the Banana policy?"

You should really start a comic and a fan fiction universe (maybe on wikia?) about this particular universe. REALLY. YOU SHOULD.

Project Hellfire: Origins is a thing. Well, though it basicly only takes the very base.(I dont think it's really "canon" xD)

MVP Ostwind
More
3 years 9 months ago #77451 by Guakstick

TheOrion wrote:

ErnestWri431 wrote:

Project Hellfire: Origins is a thing. Well, though it basicly only takes the very base.(I dont think it's really "canon" xD)

Well I did make in mind as a kind of spin-off using Greylight as a base. If you want to contribute ErnestWri431, I would be more than happy.

Dank Bruh.

Author Of The 'Hellfire' Series.
Self-Proclaimed Master Of Cynicism.
Lives In UK, Thinks It's Shite.
More
3 years 9 months ago #77454 by ErnestWri431

Guakstick wrote: Well I did make in mind as a kind of spin-off using Greylight as a base. If you want to contribute ErnestWri431, I would be more than happy.

Oooooooo nice.
Will look forward to it.

An Apple fan who loves Google Software Products and hates Microsoft for Windows but not for Office 360.

More
3 years 9 months ago #77476 by ErnestWri431
Quick question:
  1. What does the 'Generic Attachment' do?
  2. Is it possible for Toolbox 2.0, to remodel the vehicles so they look like hover vehicles?
  3. Is there going to be a wiki to answer these related questions, or will it just be asked and answered here?

Thanks!

More
3 years 9 months ago #77481 by Rainfire5

ErnestWri431 wrote: Quick question:

1. What does the 'Generic Attachment' do?
  2. Is it possible for Toolbox 2.0, to remodel the vehicles so they look like hover vehicles?
  3. Is there going to be a wiki to answer these related questions, or will it just be asked and answered here?

Thanks!

1. Generic attachments go on the left slot and don't usually have a model
2. Yup, just use the move complete model buttons
3. Most of it on the site it seems

========================================================================

========================================================================

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu