× Information, tutorials and more about building models

[1.7.10] Greylight Content Pack (Version 2.1)

More
3 years 9 months ago #77546 by TosterTestera
Derpy! I just found out what is the problem with turrets in some vehicles. They're not turning, when using Flan's Mod Plus. With original Flan's Mod they're working normal.
The topic has been locked.
More
3 years 9 months ago #77645 by teh_tankist
Good work Derpi, now I got some tips for you:
at building vehicles, focus to making ships. Also, try to learn more features of programming, besides know as much as possible about flans mod +. There are players using FM+ complaining that vehicles turrets won't turn when using flans mod +. Also, flans mod plus has these features:

Guns:
Firing modes [full-auto], [semi-auto] and [burst];
Recoil is different, instead of going up, it pushes you to other points then where you aim

Vehicles:
Flares

Turrets ammo:
Manual guided weapons (missiles and bullets)

Then I got another thing about that: if you don't know how to do that, request help from Labjac (a.k.a. Monorisu Films)

To make an vehicle float on water:

type under the setup parts this:

FloatOnWater True

Also, you've promised to make an version of greylight pack specially made for flans mod plus. When are you going to work on this?
More
3 years 9 months ago #77646 by DerpiWolf
Temporarily free from work, and from bullshit like this 20+ page report.

I'll write up a massive dev diary about where this pack is going in a couple days time, with a patch of bugfixes too hopefully. But not right now. I could use some much earned sleep before Final Exams.
More
3 years 9 months ago - 3 years 9 months ago #77651 by TosterTestera
I think the rocket launchers in your pack is too much powerful. They're destroying EVERY vehicle in one shot.
Last edit: 3 years 9 months ago by TosterTestera.
More
3 years 9 months ago #77663 by ErnestWri431

TosterTestera wrote: I think the rocket launchers in your pack is too much powerful. They're destroying EVERY vehicle in one shot.

Well it's an advantage; as it's 22th century technology.

An Apple fan who loves Google Software Products and hates Microsoft for Windows but not for Office 360.

UI - Apple>Google>Windows
Products - Google>Apple<Windows
Hardware - Windows>Apple>Google
More
3 years 9 months ago - 3 years 9 months ago #77665 by TosterTestera

ErnestWri431 wrote:

TosterTestera wrote: I think the rocket launchers in your pack is too much powerful. They're destroying EVERY vehicle in one shot.

Well it's an advantage; as it's 22th century technology.

But we can be afraid of using vehicles, if someone have these rocket launcher. And why would I use a tank, if I have more power in my hands? Vehicles should be 22th century technology too and be partially resistant for these rocket launchers.

P.S. Player in Chamberlain armor is invincible.
Last edit: 3 years 9 months ago by TosterTestera.

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu