× Information, tutorials and more about building models

need someone to convert models from 1.7.10 to 1.5.2

More
5 years 9 months ago #48105 by spliceeeHD
if your going to talk about something else make your own thread
The topic has been locked.
More
5 years 9 months ago #48107 by Jedwards98YT
and who are you to tell us what to do? you may want to back down because all the older members were engaged in this including manus(owner of the site) so you going to start a shitstorm if you continue your current course. just saying
More
5 years 9 months ago #48110 by Ak_Jumper_942
With respect, it's general forum courtesy to not go off-topic in a thread, and more often then not a rule on most forums. I'm not sure if it is here, but I think he has a point; normally I'd suggest tankman to make a help topic for the problems he has with his retexturing, but if they've been resolved by now then I guess it's irrelevant :p
More
5 years 9 months ago #48112 by Jedwards98YT
well being that it is manus' forum and he was answering a question related to his pack son the thread i think that his word goes above all others. since it shis site, etc...
More
5 years 9 months ago #48111 by Ak_Jumper_942
Very true. Manus can of course manage the forum however he pleases, I'm just saying that Splice's statement wasn't completely uncalled for, even if he was pretty blunt about it :p

(And now I'll shut up here in respect for said statement; Sorry!)
More
5 years 9 months ago #48114 by Jedwards98YT
Ak im not trying to be rude to your at all lol. i was jsut stating how i saw the earlier conversation with manus. :) nothing against you man

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu