× Information, tutorials and more about building models

Global Firestorm Content: World War III

• Thank you received: 141

TankHunterCobra created the topic: Global Firestorm Content: World War III

This Thread is about my main project, Global Firestorm. A modern warfare based pack centered around a World War III scenario. Possibly the year 2020-2025. From time to time i revise a lot of my models (somehow like TDBoy does XD), but as progress goes & since im still new to this, i will get better.
Factions:
United States Marine Corps
United States Army
Russian Armed Forces
New Russian Federation (Fictional, with Armata tech).
Chinese Peoples Liberation Army
Middle Eastern Union (Fictional Terrorists)
British Royal Armed Forces
German Bundeswehr
Japanese Self Defense Forces
Armed Forces of South Korea (low priority ATM)

Spreadsheet:

This List is long, it may even be extended, keep in mind this pack focuses heavily on multiple countries & is not depicted on complete accuracy.

The following user(s) said Thank You: 7am4d
The topic has been locked.

TankHunterCobra replied the topic:

The reason I haven't been doing much:

ArmA errors on almost every mod.
<div class='spacer'>[img:width=410&height=173]{e_FILE}public/1433298555_1437_FT58868_aiii_error.png[/img]</div>

• Thank you received: 105

Lizardpile replied the topic:

So how are ArmA mods connected to Flan's mod?

For dank ArmA and Flan's Gameplay:
- www.youtube.com/channel/UCFI1IJHCEGyJdeHu0EfjsvA -

Its not, but I've been busy with non minecraft stuff & solving 1 problem at a time, also, I can't model right now due to corner errors also.

EDIT: I just fixed a weeklong bug with minecraft "java not responding" as soon as I launch minecraft.

Well after a year of school finished & I now got more time for things I'll start working on some models. I've updated both my M16A6 & M4A4 with more detail, they were by far the most hardest things I've had to model. Since I draw sketches of tanks & aircraft... A lot, & not much visual reference for these guns. But rest a sure these look far better than expected.

NOTE: I would appreciate any tips and/or minor corrections before I do a texture.

here they are, the M16A6 Assault Rifle & M4A4 Carbine Rifle.
History: in 2023, the new M16A5 & M4A2 were designed to share 80% of their parts, to keep similarity, effeciency, & easy to manufacture. the USMC & USN Seals use 3-Round burst, & the US Army & USNG use full auto, but my pack centers round the USMC as the US Faction. the M16 & M4 have continued to maintain service or as long as possible, though the US Army is considering the newer versions of Scar-L & Scar-C as their main ARs & Carbines. the Muzzles, Grip, & Receivers are made from the same design, while the M4 retains its traditional shorter grip & redesigned stock.

Showcases:
M16A6
M4A4
<div class='spacer'>[img:width=1702&height=924]{e_FILE}public/1433523450_1437_FT58868_m16.gif[/img]</div>

<div class='spacer'>[img:width=1702&height=924]{e_FILE}public/1433523450_1437_FT58868_m4.gif[/img]</div>

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu