× Information, tutorials and more about building models

Oskiinus' models

More
5 years 1 week ago #71781 by Prototype
Replied by Prototype on topic Oskiinus' models

DamagedNASCAR89 wrote:

Prototype wrote: Oh no, that was made days ago. I just never released it because I basically killed boats doing this. Fixed that earlier today.

I've actually killed jumping, before there was an issue of the gravity applied to vehicles being stupidly small, making them float in a ridiculous manner. I've since upped the gravity so this doesn't happen.

However I'm working on a system so that a vehicle can carry it's upward momentum climbing a hill, if it works it should allow for jumps. At least that's the theory, in practise it's a pain in the ass to test.

And I imagine that when that is implemented it won't come to 1.7.10? :(

Well my eclipse workspace is 1.7.10 so anything I do will be passed to Flan's mod plus to release on 1.7.10.
The topic has been locked.
More
5 years 1 week ago #71782 by DamagedNASCAR89
Replied by DamagedNASCAR89 on topic Oskiinus' models

Prototype wrote:

DamagedNASCAR89 wrote:

Prototype wrote: Oh no, that was made days ago. I just never released it because I basically killed boats doing this. Fixed that earlier today.

I've actually killed jumping, before there was an issue of the gravity applied to vehicles being stupidly small, making them float in a ridiculous manner. I've since upped the gravity so this doesn't happen.

However I'm working on a system so that a vehicle can carry it's upward momentum climbing a hill, if it works it should allow for jumps. At least that's the theory, in practise it's a pain in the ass to test.

And I imagine that when that is implemented it won't come to 1.7.10? :(

Well my eclipse workspace is 1.7.10 so anything I do will be passed to Flan's mod plus to release on 1.7.10.

Yay!!!
More
5 years 1 week ago #71784 by Oskiinus
Replied by Oskiinus on topic Oskiinus' models
Proto, are default FM packages working correctly with FM+? I might consider move to FM+ for better physics, however it's about compability

Steam: oskiinus09
^In case you need to contact me, hehe.
More
5 years 1 week ago - 5 years 1 week ago #71785 by Prototype
Replied by Prototype on topic Oskiinus' models
Yep, they should work right off the bat.

Also, small update in jumping, doesn't seem to be working too well, so I think I'll get them working properly on the ground first. MCheli don't seem to have that part figured out either, so I suspect there isn't an easy solution.
Last edit: 5 years 1 week ago by Prototype.
More
5 years 1 week ago #71796 by jpminecrafter
Replied by jpminecrafter on topic Oskiinus' models
Yeah, physics are a bummer!
More
5 years 6 days ago #71806 by Helomyname
Replied by Helomyname on topic Oskiinus' models
Well, physics or no physics, i enjoy your modelling work Oskiinus and im hoping to see more from you.

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu