× Information, tutorials and more about building models

Atom991s Models

More
5 years 5 months ago #67294 by Atom991
Replied by Atom991 on topic Atom991s Models
Working on Interior!


Attachments:
The topic has been locked.
More
5 years 5 months ago #67295 by Stalin
Replied by Stalin on topic Atom991s Models
Those seats look very comfortable and back-friendly.

Go to my website now! monorisu.enjin.com/home
It's a beautifully disgusting cesspool of free speech and tyranny.
The topic has been locked.
More
5 years 5 months ago #67464 by Atom991
Replied by Atom991 on topic Atom991s Models
Maybe you won't care, but I have finished my Audi TT! Yay!








Attachments:
The topic has been locked.
More
5 years 5 months ago #67465 by DamagedNASCAR89
Replied by DamagedNASCAR89 on topic Atom991s Models

Atom991 wrote: Maybe you won't care, but I have finished my Audi TT! Yay!


Can I be honest with you?

I think you should stop downplaying yourself. You are really good at this, and I know that you are so much better than a lot of people that look at this site. I know for a fact that you are a lot better than me, (although thats not saying much... ;) ) That car looks really good, and I am really looking forward to driving it!!!
The topic has been locked.
More
5 years 5 months ago #67466 by Atom991
Replied by Atom991 on topic Atom991s Models

DamagedNASCAR89 wrote:

Atom991 wrote: Maybe you won't care, but I have finished my Audi TT! Yay!


Can I be honest with you?

I think you should stop downplaying yourself. You are really good at this, and I know that you are so much better than a lot of people that look at this site. I know for a fact that you are a lot better than me, (although thats not saying much... ;) ) That car looks really good, and I am really looking forward to driving it!!!

Thanks! Maybe I have a wee bit of talent, but compared to Poker, Oskiinus and Titanos, I'm a noob. Fortunately, with practise and work, maybe I can become like them!
The topic has been locked.
More
5 years 5 months ago #67467 by DamagedNASCAR89
Replied by DamagedNASCAR89 on topic Atom991s Models

Atom991 wrote:

DamagedNASCAR89 wrote:

Atom991 wrote: Maybe you won't care, but I have finished my Audi TT! Yay!


Can I be honest with you?

I think you should stop downplaying yourself. You are really good at this, and I know that you are so much better than a lot of people that look at this site. I know for a fact that you are a lot better than me, (although thats not saying much... ;) ) That car looks really good, and I am really looking forward to driving it!!!

Thanks! Maybe I have a wee bit of talent, but compared to Poker, Oskiinus and Titanos, I'm a noob. Fortunately, with practise and work, maybe I can become like them!


Damn right you can! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Atom991
The topic has been locked.
 
Latest Forum Posts
 
Latest Blog Posts
 
User Online
 
User Menu