× Information, tutorials and more about building models

TaskForce51's Official Update Thread

More
5 years 2 months ago #68256 by DamagedNASCAR89
Hey, I keep having this crash every time I try to place one of your vehicles. All others work fine.

Can you help?

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
The topic has been locked.
More
5 years 2 months ago #68459 by TaskForce51
Happy Holidays,

With a new UH-1Y, CH-53E, AH-1Z, and VH-3D the Modern Marine Pack. I'm also working on a new MV-22B and CH-46E. All of this calls for a new pack release for the Holidays. I'll soon start releasing videos, pictures, and other videos in the next few days.

The Big 51
The following user(s) said Thank You: TankHunterCobra, Vampyro, FacelessDrops
More
5 years 2 months ago #68462 by TankHunterCobra

TaskForce51 wrote: Happy Holidays,

With a new UH-1Y, CH-53E, AH-1Z, and VH-3D the Modern Marine Pack. I'm also working on a new MV-22B and CH-46E. All of this calls for a new pack release for the Holidays. I'll soon start releasing videos, pictures, and other videos in the next few days.

for the Osprey, how are you going to get the props to rotate as "door close", since you cant really do that, or even "heli/plane mode part" (what i did with my VTOL, it didnt work on my F/A-38).
More
5 years 2 months ago #68465 by DamagedNASCAR89
Hey, You said you were going to put the vehicle pack on hold, do you know how long for?
More
5 years 2 months ago #68590 by TankHunterCobra
I'll put this here once, when I see your aircraft, I notice some things like the Hydra 70mm pods on different aircraft are completely different, though they should be the same model, it somewhat bothers me. (Such as the Hydra pod on the Venom u showed me looks 100% different than the one on the AH-1Z screenshot you showed me on Skype). But passenger guns, AAMs are reused like they should be. Though the A-10 warthogs weapons need a rework (my opinion).

These are just my opinions.
  • Cloneguy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 2 months ago #68591 by Cloneguy
Replied by Cloneguy on topic TaskForce51's Official Update Thread
The Hueys usually uses 2 7-shot LAU-131/A rocket pods while the Cobras usually use 2 19-shot LAU-130/A pods

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu