testeroftanks wrote:

CODBO2 wrote: Task when do you release

wait time just got 10 days higher

XDDDD
The topic has been locked.
More
4 years 3 months ago #73964 by Alphatroop625

08yangk wrote:

Alphatroop625 wrote: When the hell are these models gonna be applied to ur packs?

Dude just wait, he is making a huge pack just wait man...

Okie, tanks for letting me know. :side:
More
4 years 3 months ago #74070 by Alphatroop625
Task, these are some models you need to make/redo.

#1. Stryker (Redo)

#2. M113 (Redo)

#3. Growler (Redo)

#4. M2 Bradley (Redo)

#5. MRAP (Redo)

#6. MI24A Hind (Make)

#7. M124P Hind (Make, modern hind)

#8. KA50 Black shark (Redo)

#9. T-90 (Make)

And maybe some moar soon
More
4 years 3 months ago #74072 by DamagedNASCAR89

Alphatroop625 wrote: Task, these are some models you need to make/redo.

#1. Stryker (Redo)

#2. M113 (Redo)

#3. Growler (Redo)

#4. M2 Bradley (Redo)

#5. MRAP (Redo)

#6. MI24A Hind (Make)

#9. T-90 (Make)

And maybe some moar soon

Calm down mate. You're not the one making all the models. He'll remake them when and IF he decides.We've had a lot of people giving a lot of attitude recently, and no-one os afraid to block you, along with them.
More
4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #74107 by TaskForce51

#1. Stryker (Redo)

#2. M113 (Redo)

#3. Growler (Redo)

#4. M2 Bradley (Redo)

#5. MRAP (Redo)

#6. MI24A Hind (Make)

#9. T-90 (Make)

And maybe some moar soon

Dear Alphatroop625, I want first say that I'm not mad or trying make anyone here upset. Anyway Alphatroop625 I have obviously read your post and find it a bit unfair to me and the other hard working modelers here on the site. I see that you asked me to redo a few vehicles that I did a few years back during the Techne days. You have to understand that those days were very different from what we have today. Even though those models are not the best I'm still very proud of them for what I could do at the time. Today we have a bunch of new modelers and a powerful modeling program thanks to Manus. With that said I want highlight that fact that we have a bunch of new modelers, that I have helped out from time to time and view them as good friends. I don't think it's fair to TankHunter and Cloneguy that you skipped right over their hard work and demanded me to make models that they have already done and did them well. Lastly I already have a list of models that I have planned out to do so when I release my next packs that I can deliver with quality and a wide array of models to chose from each pack. With all of that said I think that you should go back and take a look at Tank's and Cloneguy's packs, I'm sure that you'll find the vehicles that your looking for. Lastly I also want state here that as a veteran modeler who started out by just changing skins of other's models and have worked my way up, that you should take a jab at modeling yourself. The folks in this community are the best and well be more than happy to give a hand such as I. I mean to not upset anyone here but when I saw this post I felt that I had to respond to it myself.

Sincerely, The Big 51

Links to Packs.
TankHunterCobra- www.minecraft-smp.de/index.php/forum/veh...lease-v1-4-tombstone
CloneGuy- www.minecraft-smp.de/index.php/home/360-...s-pack-v-1-0-release
ExtraZero8- www.minecraft-smp.de/index.php/forum/veh...ro8-s-vehicle-pack-2

The Big 51
Last edit: 4 years 3 months ago by TaskForce51.
More
4 years 3 months ago #74113 by DamagedNASCAR89

TaskForce51 wrote:

#1. Stryker (Redo)

#2. M113 (Redo)

#3. Growler (Redo)

#4. M2 Bradley (Redo)

#5. MRAP (Redo)

#6. MI24A Hind (Make)

#9. T-90 (Make)

And maybe some moar soon

Dear Alphatroop625, I want first say that I'm not mad or trying make anyone here upset. Anyway Alphatroop625 I have obviously read your post and find it a bit unfair to me and the other hard working modelers here on the site. I see that you asked me to redo a few vehicles that I did a few years back during the Techne days. You have to understand that those days were very different from what we have today. Even though those models are not the best I'm still very proud of them for what I could do at the time. Today we have a bunch of new modelers and a powerful modeling program thanks to Manus. With that said I want highlight that fact that we have a bunch of new modelers, that I have helped out from time to time and view them as good friends. I don't think it's fair to TankHunter and Cloneguy that you skipped right over their hard work and demanded me to make models that they have already done and did them well. Lastly I already have a list of models that I have planned out to do so when I release my next packs that I can deliver with quality and a wide array of models to chose from each pack. With all of that said I think that you should go back and take a look at Tank's and Cloneguy's packs, I'm sure that you'll find the vehicles that your looking for. Lastly I also want state here that as a veteran modeler who started out by just changing skins of other's models and have worked my way up, that you should take a jab at modeling yourself. The folks in this community are the best and well be more than happy to give a hand such as I. I mean to not upset anyone here but when I saw this post I felt that I had to respond to it myself.

Sincerely, The Big 51

Links to Packs.
TankHunterCobra- www.minecraft-smp.de/index.php/forum/veh...lease-v1-4-tombstone
CloneGuy- www.minecraft-smp.de/index.php/home/360-...s-pack-v-1-0-release
ExtraZero8- www.minecraft-smp.de/index.php/forum/veh...ro8-s-vehicle-pack-2

Well said Task, Well said...

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu