× Information, tutorials and more about building models

TaskForce51's Official Update Thread

More
3 years 8 months ago #74120 by Alphatroop625

DamagedNASCAR89 wrote:

Alphatroop625 wrote: Task, these are some models you need to make/redo.

#1. Stryker (Redo)

#2. M113 (Redo)

#3. Growler (Redo)

#4. M2 Bradley (Redo)

#5. MRAP (Redo)

#6. MI24A Hind (Make)

#7. M124P Hind (Make, modern hind)

#8. KA50 Black shark (Redo)

#9. T-90 (Make)

And maybe some moar soon

Calm down mate. You're not the one making all the models. He'll remake them when and IF he decides.We've had a lot of people giving a lot of attitude recently, and no-one os afraid to block you, along with them.

The topic has been locked.
More
3 years 8 months ago #74175 by Alphatroop625

DamagedNASCAR89 wrote:

Alphatroop625 wrote: Task, these are some models you need to make/redo.

#1. Stryker (Redo)

#2. M113 (Redo)

#3. Growler (Redo)

#4. M2 Bradley (Redo)

#5. MRAP (Redo)

#6. MI24A Hind (Make)

#7. M124P Hind (Make, modern hind)

#8. KA50 Black shark (Redo)

#9. T-90 (Make)

And maybe some moar soon

Calm down mate. You're not the one making all the models. He'll remake them when and IF he decides.We've had a lot of people giving a lot of attitude recently, and no-one os afraid to block you, along with them.

I forgot to add a final sentence, since I had to rush it. And here is what It was supposed to say:

"But only if you want to, Task. Its your choice, not mine. I cannot force you on what to make"

THAT is what I wanted to say..
More
3 years 8 months ago #74334 by TaskForce51
Here's my new North American RA-5C Vigilante model. I personally think that this aircraft was the coolest looking Navy aircraft to ever take-off from the decks of US carriers.

North American RA-5C Vigilante (US Navy Vietnam War Pack)

The Big 51
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vampyro
More
3 years 8 months ago #74337 by TaskForce51
Here's my completed model of the little known Grumman F-11A Tiger. It's not a landmark model for me at all or aircraft, but I still wanted to do one. The Grumman F-11A Tiger for those who do not know was the first supersonic carrier jet. It's really famous for being the only US Navy jet to shoot itself down. The incident occurred in 1956 when a pilot flew into his own stream of bullets, the pilot ejected safely. Lastly it's work noting that F-11A was choice for the US Navy's Display Team the Blue Angles. The F-11A was operational between 1956 and phased out by 1975.

Grumman F-11A Tiger (US Navy Cold War Pack)

The Big 51
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vampyro, FacelessDrops
More
3 years 8 months ago #74345 by DamagedNASCAR89

TaskForce51 wrote: Here's my completed model of the little known Grumman F-11A Tiger. It's not a landmark model for me at all or aircraft, but I still wanted to do one. The Grumman F-11A Tiger for those who do not know was the first supersonic carrier jet. It's really famous for being the only US Navy jet to shoot itself down. The incident occurred in 1956 when a pilot flew into his own stream of bullets, the pilot ejected safely. Lastly it's work noting that F-11A was choice for the US Navy's Display Team the Blue Angles. The F-11A was operational between 1956 and phased out by 1975.

Grumman F-11A Tiger (US Navy Cold War Pack)

Nice! The only criticism I have is that I think the teeth on the front should be a little higher definition, so they are easier to see. Just personal though, I might be the only one. Model looks amazing though! Its cool to see all the black lines, so we can see how many parts actually go into each model!
More
3 years 8 months ago #74376 by TaskForce51
The Vought Corsair II and Crusader are coming back!

Ling-Temco-Vought A-7E/C/D Corsair II (US Navy Modern War Pack) (US Navy Vietnam War War Pack) (US Air Force Modern War Pack)

Vought F-8E Crusader (US Navy Vietnam War War Pack)

The Big 51
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vampyro

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu