× Information, tutorials and more about building models

TaskForce51's Official Update Thread

More
3 years 7 months ago #75260 by Kikkoceccato
Taskforce, could you please make the X-32? It is the coolest aircraft ever

No evil is greater than forgetting what once made you smile.
Attachments:
The topic has been locked.
More
3 years 7 months ago #75261 by TankHunterCobra

Kikkoceccato wrote: Taskforce, could you please make the X-32? It is the coolest aircraft ever

He made one like a year ago, but compared to new models it could be redone (wings are fat imo).

But "coolest" if anything it's butt ass ugly.
More
3 years 6 months ago #76273 by TaskForce51
To all who have waited patiently for my upcoming release I want say thank you. In return I'm going to have a major release later today or by the end of tomorrow. I want try to get the MV-22B in. So if you can just wait one more day I would appreciate that. Thanks

The Big 51
More
3 years 6 months ago #76274 by DamagedNASCAR89

TaskForce51 wrote: To all who have waited patiently for my upcoming release I want say thank you. In return I'm going to have a major release later today or by the end of tomorrow. I want try to get the MV-22B in. So if you can just wait one more day I would appreciate that. Thanks

Awesome!!! Will the car pack come with that? Or does that no longer exist? Either way, Im pumped!!!
More
3 years 6 months ago #76282 by TaskForce51
Good and bad news everyone. After a hard try at making the V-22 work my efforts went no where. Flan awhile back told me that he wasn't sure if it would work or not. He made the code for it but never tested it out. So at least I know it does not work now, sorry Cobra. But on the good side stay tuned for the release. Also DamagedNASCAR89 to answer your question, well.... for now here's a little video of what to expect.

The Big 51
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vampyro
More
3 years 6 months ago #76283 by InuYasha86000
Gotta love the nuclear stacks in behind the parking lot, Springfield perhaps? and I too am looking forward to the vehicle update.

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu