× Post your model requests here

Waywardcraft Era I Pack - Help Needed!

More
4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #76181 by Mattrock607
Yeah, the textures are flat flood-fills. I touch them up a tiny bit here and there in paint but I do most of it right in Toolbox. I tried following a bunch of tutorials and whatnot, trying to mimic the Minecraft texture style as best I could, but I lack any real artistic abilities lol. Any small degree of talent I have in Toolbox stems from making stuff in MC. I have a friend who does art, I'm wondering if they'll take these textures and make them not suck as hard as they do, lol. I don't want to ask anyone here to do them as this pack will have over 50 planes, vehicles, boats, and items, but if anyone wanted to redo the textures I'd be glad to throw an updated set of models and textures into a zip and put the link up.

That's sleek as hell! Those two huge engines are going to make that thing scream. What max throttle are you thinking? I'm betting it could do 4.5 or even 5 flat easy.
Last edit: 4 years 2 months ago by Mattrock607.
The topic has been locked.
More
4 years 2 months ago #76182 by TheOrion

Mattrock607 wrote:
That's sleek as hell! Those two huge engines are going to make that thing scream. What max throttle are you thinking? I'm betting it could do 4.5 or even 5 flat easy.

Somewhere around that Area, definately 0.5 or more above the Millitary Designated one, but without any abillity to carry cargo or arnament, only a single occupant, Low fuel Capacity. I've partally had myself inspired by the DH.88 Comet, Wich Wasnt as fast as i'd first though(380kmh in 1934. For comparison, in the same year, an Single engine aircraft called the MC.72, a Racing floatplane, Did a whooping 700kmh off the table.) but borrowed the looks of it.

MVP Ostwind
More
4 years 2 months ago #76186 by spicystreak2
Here is a new plane based on the XP55 ascender, Ill name this one the X5D Windrider :
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

File Attachment:

“Tank beats Ghost! Tank beats Hunter! Tank beats everything!”
More
4 years 2 months ago #76188 by Mattrock607
Nice! I didn't realize that had tricycle landing gear until just now. For some reason I thought it was a taildragger, which makes no sense given the rear prop. There are so few taildraggers in Flan's today that I'm wondering if my planes are susceptible to ground loops, or if that's too advanced for mc physics.
The following user(s) said Thank You: spicystreak2
More
4 years 2 months ago #76208 by spicystreak2
Here's another plane, based on the P-80 Shooting Star, This one will be called the X7B Stargazer:

Also, here is a variant with a propeller, this one is the X7A Jetstarter

File Attachment:

“Tank beats Ghost! Tank beats Hunter! Tank beats everything!”
More
4 years 2 months ago #76235 by Mattrock607
I dig it! Are those canopies transparent or solid? I want to do a semi-transparent set of windows so they can be tinted black, but you can still see through them, but probably not until the next era pack, whenever that ends up happening.

Another new car done. This is the Cochran Townmaster, which I decided to redo because the old one was suckalicious. It seats four and has four cargo, but it's faster and fancier than the other cars added to date (the Hanks 49p will be faster, as it'll be a police car).

The last shot is of the interior. The other cars have some minor details here and there, but this one is the most detailed of all the ones I've done so far (well, vehicles/ cars/ trucks, not planes, where the cockpits have controls and instruments and stuff). I tried to make the nose look sort of like a 1980's Cadillac, because I want this car to really feel like it's evolving through its various iterations.

Once I hit "submit" here, I'm going straight to work on the Cochran Monarch, which will be based on an old V16 Dusenberg (sort of amalgamated with 1920's and 1930's models). That should be done tonight or tomorrow :)

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu