More
4 years 3 months ago #76293 by DavidEspañolyGamer
Nice models Matt
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mattrock607
The topic has been locked.
More
4 years 3 months ago #76310 by Mattrock607
Thanks David!

Here's a new vehicle. The FMC Bumpkin will seat two and carry 20 items. It'll be available in six colors (blue, green, forest, dirt, sunburn, and moonshine runner). It has a tall ride-height, so you can drive around through fields of crops without gutting everything (you can do that already in 1.7.10, but some people will want to RP so this one's for all of you).

It probably looks a little like the Hanks 35. That's because I rather cheaply copied that model and changed a whole bunch of stuff around on it. Strangely it ended up looking kinda like the Hanks 49 up front, a little bit anyway. But eh, I don't see a lot of people using pickup trucks so hopefully it's not a big deal.

Blue

Green

Forest (yes, I reused the springs from the Spencer Steamer. Doing a pack of this size requires me to be lazy as often as possible lol)

Moonshine Runner

Tomorrow I'm going to start a few German cars. I'm probably just naming that car company "Manus" because I don't know what else to name it, and I like naming these companies after community members or Minecraft friends. I'm currently looking at the Mercedes 130, Mercedes 260D, and a 1949 VW Beetle. I may or may not drop one of them.

I only have six vehicles left! The three Manus cars, two more Spencers (a sedan and the woody wagon), and one more Terzi car, modeled after a 1930's or 1940's Alfa Romeo 8C.

Considering small boats, a few poorly-made guns, some items/ tools/ equipment, and some armor/ clothing items, this pack is looking like it'll be ready for compilation pretty soon. Probably two weeks or so if I keep going at the rate I'm going :D
More
4 years 3 months ago #76311 by TheOrion

Mattrock607 wrote: Thanks David!

Tomorrow I'm going to start a few German cars. I'm probably just naming that car company "Manus" because I don't know what else to name it, and I like naming these companies after community members or Minecraft friends. I'm currently looking at the Mercedes 130, Mercedes 260D, and a 1949 VW Beetle. I may or may not drop one of them.

Be aware, i'm not shure how clever it is to name your cars after the Father of the Abyss, Manus XD

MVP Ostwind
More
4 years 3 months ago #76312 by Mattrock607
Lol I didn't realize that's where his name came from. Shoot, well, I'm back to square one on the name search then. I need something German, civilian, and era-friendly, that doesn't break our lore rule. Maybe a footballer\ soccer player? Gnabry Motors? Lehmann? Can you tell I'm an arsenal fan? Lol
More
4 years 3 months ago #76313 by DavidEspañolyGamer
More
4 years 3 months ago #76314 by Vampyro
Schmidt Automotive would make for a good German-ish car company name.

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu