× The place to waffle about non-minecraft stuff

Need for Speed San Andreas

More
3 years 8 months ago #72521 by PokerMorda
Have you cried after loss of NfS World? Have you looked for alternatives? Tried to hide tears in Drift City, or racing simulators like RaceRoom Experience?

Say no more, I'm presenting you...

NEED FOR SPEED SAN ANDREAS

You might ask, what is NfS San Andreas? Good question indeed, and as one of the best players out there, let me introduce you to it.

So imagine yourself formula of beloved NfS Underground, thrown into world of GTA San Andreas... but with multiplayer aspect! So you can build your own racing machine, and then race against many other drivers!

You can race, but not only on tracks! You can challenge other people for Free Roam duels like in NfS UG 2! Amazing stuff, made by small group of fanatics

You can get all of your favorite GTA SA vehicle, as well as few cars from other games of the franchise! Get ready to cruise in Futo, Monroe, Mamba or Counthash... If you can find them...

So how can you experience this awesomness, you might ask? Welp, download Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, and free expansion "Multi Theft Auto" and put on IP 178.33.54.30:20256

Are you interested? Do you want to check this thing out? So come on, join us in this amazing racing experience!
The topic has been locked.
More
3 years 8 months ago #72524 by Helomyname
Did you create tuning parts for every car in GTA SA? Holy shit, i play MTA anyway, this looks great. Im gonna give it a go soon.
More
3 years 8 months ago #72528 by PokerMorda
Actually it's not my creation, but I have kinda good contact with the man who creates it. Admins and mods are really friendly on this server, so that's another plus. And you might enjoy fact that most of the people out there are from Poland, including creator of server!

Anyway, I'm highly recommending you to check this thing out, it's really cool place to drive a bit.
More
3 years 8 months ago #72529 by Helomyname
Just joined the server. Holy shit, the nostalgia. The music tracks, even the tuning parts are from the original NFS. Only thing is that i keep getting random freezes for a few seconds, which would make racing unbearable ;/
More
3 years 8 months ago #72530 by PokerMorda
Turn off 3D sound engines in garage settings. It can lag a lot sometimes.

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu