× Pictures from user build contant using models from our contant packages

Jed's Server: The Vietnam War: Building Of 'Nam - Modpack downloa don first page!

More
5 years 2 months ago #49497 by Jedwards98YT
sweet. but i have vampyro as my certified skin maker. although if you got skins send em through pm or on skype: jayden edwards
The topic has been locked.
More
5 years 2 months ago #49508 by Jedwards98YT
Modpakc is out officially on first page
More
5 years 2 months ago #49529 by Jedwards98YT
Starting ti Form the island of vietnam, im just the takarajima map that EZ* told me about as a base island. because i realized how hard it is to make a full island out o scratch. i will be editing it a lot to shape Vietnam, and Cambodia
More
5 years 2 months ago #49675 by Jedwards98YT
Well im getting a lot done on th emap. im starting to plan out the build sites for Hue City, Khe Sahn, and the Ho Chi Minh Trail. also the excavation site for the Mekong Delta
More
5 years 2 months ago #49679 by Vampyro
[quote1419398949=Jed]
Well im getting a lot done on th emap. im starting to plan out the build sites for Hue City, Khe Sahn, and the Ho Chi Minh Trail. also the excavation site for the Mekong Delta
[/quote1419398949]

Oh please, do show pictures. I would like to see the progress you are making.
More
5 years 2 months ago #49681 by Jedwards98YT
in time they will come. i jsut finishe dup a secret project for my server.
youll know of it tomorrow and me and vampyro(my head admin) will be working our asses off to build Khe Sahn, Hamburger Hill, Hue City, Ho Chi Mihn Trail, The Rat Tunnels, and The Mekong Delta. im ot saying we will finish these tomorrow but we will indeed be starting them tomorrow

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu