× Pictures from user build contant using models from our contant packages

Jed's Server: The Vietnam War: Building Of 'Nam - Modpack downloa don first page!

More
5 years 2 months ago #48518 by Ak_Jumper_942
XD Some wind storm we're having here, huh?
The topic has been locked.
More
5 years 2 months ago #48519 by Lockheed21
Crap! Got confused with Washington D.C and the real Washington state. Sorry 'bout that! xD
More
5 years 2 months ago #48520 by Toastgineer
Yep, my house's lights are already starting to flicker.
More
5 years 2 months ago #48523 by Ak_Jumper_942
Mine are flickering too... good thing I have a laptop and my phone can tether XD Sounds like if it gets any more windy around here, it's going to blow open all the windows :p

Oh, and getting back on topic: the idea and map looks pretty cool; nice ship designs, jed! :)
More
5 years 2 months ago #48531 by Jedwards98YT
thanks k for feedback on my ships. and thank you everyone else for your suggesstions i hope to have th eserver up within a week. currently it srunning through fre ehamachi serve rso i cna only have 5 peopl eon at a time. im talking to a hosting site that gives out free 512mb servers so good enough for like 10-20 players. unfortunately sinc ethere giving away free servers theres a queue to get your turn. currently im spot 2556 and it says ill have my free server in 63 hours -.- its a long wait but IMO its worth the wait. in the mean time ive picked a couple of long time friends of mine from here an dother servers who have helped me alot with stuff for my packs to be staff. ill announce the people i picked later
More
5 years 2 months ago #48533 by Jedwards98YT
if you kow any good hosts that are free hit me up on here, thanks! :)

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu