× Pictures from user build contant using models from our contant packages

Mpack: (New Nambu M60/FNC)

More
3 years 6 months ago - 2 years 10 months ago #77036 by tdboytd
Replied by tdboytd on topic Mpack: (New Nambu M60/FNC)
Sunday Model: PK-AS
Parts: 199

TankHunterCobra wrote: Holy shit, i've missed a lot being relatively less active, that suppressor looks fucking amazing. Still wondering when the Type-88 LMG will happen though XD

You should probably look into the weapons damaging areas, they kill my tanks pretty quickly (Example, shooting Coax gun from Abrams at a ZTZ-99 shreds it). I'm not sure you're aware of it but there's an option to set different damaging to living, vehicles, & planes.

Last update I went back and decreased the damage against vehicles values in the LMG ammo config. I can decrease it again if it is too much. Also, Boulder started a Type 88 a couple of months ago, but he doesn't really model anymore. I might just have to make one myself.

_The_Pumpkin_ wrote: Cool looking suppressors, kinda nuts to me that the number of parts in that little cylinder are like 400 more than the M27 IAR. Attention to detail I guess, lol. Anyways, I just wanted to let you know that if you need any help at all with icons I will do my best to give you a hand, just drop me a DM.

Alright, thanks for the help. I'll contact you if need be. However, I think willy should have icons covered for the most part.

Terrible at releasing complete things on time.
Attachments:
Last edit: 2 years 10 months ago by .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vampyro, Guakstick, NfsFan199, _The_Pumpkin_
The topic has been locked.
More
3 years 6 months ago - 3 years 6 months ago #77147 by tdboytd
Saturday Model:

The Uzi: (based on the Battlefield Hardline Uzi)

Parts: 909

First off, for me it is crazy to think about a new Uzi model. I mean, the old model wasn't especially good, but it was pretty much our first detailed model. That model holds a very special place in this pack's history. Also, the Uzi will be fully customizable this time around. However, the mini uzi will be more mainstream, so you can go with the Uzi look you prefer. I'm sorry I didn't post on Wednesday, but I was just really busy all week, and I'll try to get back to some of you who contacted me last week today.

Other than that, I am redoing the update list so that it is much bigger. I know it is going to take longer to release, but I'll try to counter that with the test packs (even though I haven't made one of those recently). I should release the list either with Wednesday's model or next Saturday. I've also already started working on the gun for next Saturday, and let me just tell you that I am very excited for it.

Last edit: 3 years 6 months ago by tdboytd.
More
3 years 6 months ago #77148 by Vampyro
Replied by Vampyro on topic Mpack: (New Nambu M60/FNC)
Looking good, td.
More
3 years 6 months ago #77149 by DMP_050603
Can do model 1887 and luger p08
More
3 years 6 months ago - 3 years 6 months ago #77153 by Kikkoceccato

DMP_050603 wrote: Can do model 1887 and luger p08

I mean, if you always have to ask people to do things, you are at least supposed to respect basic English grammar rules.

Lesson 1

- When you use some modal verbs such as "can", "could", "may" and "should" in the interrogative form, the structure of the clause is the following:

MODAL VERB AT THE BASE FORM + SUBJECT PRONOUN (I, you, he she, it, we, you, they) + PREDICATE

For example: Can you do model 1887 and Luger P08?

Plus, the usage of the verb "to make" is to prefer to "to do" when it refers to constructing and manufacturing actions.
And never forget definite articles (the, a, an).

The proper sentence shall be:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

No evil is greater than forgetting what once made you smile.
Last edit: 3 years 6 months ago by Kikkoceccato.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bomb787
More
3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #77247 by tdboytd
I made a whole post, but when I posted it got messed up, so I am just going to respond to you guys on Saturday instead. I should have the list and another model out on Saturday.

Stubby Grip:

Parts: 71

Last edit: 3 years 5 months ago by tdboytd.

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu