× Pictures from user build contant using models from our contant packages

Mpack: (New Nambu M60/FNC)

More
3 years 8 months ago #77958 by kieltiel871
What I meant was I've been looking for a pack with a well-modeled ppk for years. I would really appreciate it if he added a ppk
The topic has been locked.
More
3 years 8 months ago #77959 by kieltiel871
If anybody knows where to find a mod pack with the quality of m-pack that has a ppk in it please tell me. I asked on this one because the m-pack models are the best weapon models I've seen.
More
3 years 8 months ago #77961 by DMP_050603
When you add m79 can add m16a1 with 20 round magazine
More
3 years 8 months ago #77967 by Gharext00
M16A1 Spam rifle :P

I Have a Pen! I Have a Apple! Hmm, Apple-Pen!
I Have a Pen! I Have a Pineapple! Hmm, Pineapple-Pen!
Pineapple Pen+ Apple Pen! Hmm

Pen-Pineapple-Apple-Pen!
More
3 years 8 months ago #77980 by tdboytd
Replied by tdboytd on topic Mpack: (New Nambu M60/FNC)
Today I am here to announce the next update: The Japanese Update
Basically, I took the Grand Remodel Update list and split it in half. The next this update and the one after it will end up adding all the planned guns for the Grand Remodel Update. The first update, the one I am talking about today, is the Japanese Update. This update will allow you to create weapons of Japanese origin and will also include various remodels and new guns that aren't from Japan. Like the Japanese Update, the update after it will also be named after its new country. I have organized the gun lists of the two updates in a manner in which most of the more modern and glossy guns are in the Japanese Update, while the more old and outlandish guns are in the next update. However, of course there are going to be some exceptions. I'll release information regarding confirmed attachments once I talk to Delta about that. Also, I know someone is going to ask, so I'm thinking I am going to release this out sometime in January. Anyway, I'll have the gun list below and use the

Japanese Update Gun List:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Responses:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Terrible at releasing complete things on time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kieltiel871
More
3 years 8 months ago #77981 by kieltiel871
THANK YOU SO MUCH BRO! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
See, this is why I love this flan's pack.

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu