× Pictures from user build contant using models from our contant packages

Some of my models

• Funnis
  • Topic Author
  • Hello! I like to do stuff.
More
3 years 3 weeks ago #79421 by Funnis
Replied by Funnis on topic Some of my models
Hello! I have some freetime, but not enough to model. I chose to create a poll of some sort. I ask you, modeling community, what Pre-Great War vehicle I should model.

I am going to show some cars I am interested in modeling, I got all the pictures from: www.earlyamericanautomobiles.com/1914.htm Of course there was cars elsewhere too, but this was too good and easy to skip.

Number 4 and 5 are especially interesting, because they are large and could have some use in a roleplay, since they can transport incredible amount of goodies, like a nice cattleman revolver! If I create the big transport truck, I will probably create some adverts for the weapons and tools and ammo included in this content pack, and maybe advertise some baked goods (Bread) and few completely fictive corporations, maybe also some things from my mods, but those will probably be only for me, since my mods are private too, for now at least.

Race cars are also interesting, because I can see the fun you can have with one of those! I have driven a rally car and driven well I have! I am personally interested in those rocket shaped roadmissiles !

Also there is pair of luxury cars (1, 2) which are nice, because those would be expensive on my roleplay server for example, and can be used by well earned players!

And oh yes I do have a map coming for a server, it is located in northern america (I am not). It is possible that I will make a server out of it, probably a dedicated server for a few months to see what it can be, and if I can cut a piece of my salaries to that cause, I will surely purchase a host and a premium version of the Toolbox 2.0! I am so pumped with the ideas! I hope you are as interested as I am! :lol:

And also, I would love some tips for bettering myself! I always wish to do better than the time before, but I will not progress massively by myself. If you can give me tips and tricks or what I should do, I surely appreciate it! I will also thank every constructing comment I get, or I think is somewhat helpful for me, or my mental state.

Am I here, or am I not, are you sure, or are you not. - Funnis
The following user(s) said Thank You: Akach13
The topic has been locked.
More
3 years 3 weeks ago #79423 by Akach13
Replied by Akach13 on topic Some of my models
Nice ones, I'd suggest using shapeboxes to smoothen your models but still - good job.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Funnis
More
3 years 3 weeks ago #79431 by Oskiinus
Replied by Oskiinus on topic Some of my models
What about all of them?

Steam: oskiinus09
^In case you need to contact me, hehe.
  • Funnis
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 3 weeks ago #79433 by Funnis
Yes I was eventually going to create all of them, I just thought I would trick with rotations and shapeboxes, and also I wanted to see how active people are. I have to start from somewhere :lol:

• Funnis
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 3 weeks ago #79437 by Funnis
Update: I am creating the Scripps-Booth Rocket (1914 model). Right now I am modeling it and now I am trying to create beautiful shapebox/rotated box model! I hope it will be a great model. It's going to take a while for me, since it's the first time I am using shapeboxes, I am probably having a lot of fun doing this. Of course I am getting some slowdowns while creating this, because I am trying to invent a way to create every piece of the model with shapeboxes, using boxes is a lot easier. If I am going to post pictures of a boxy model, it's only because I want to create a structure first. I don't want to get any 0.01 thick pieces, so I have to be clever.

• Funnis
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 3 weeks ago #79439 by Funnis
Progress so far:

I have shaped my shapeboxes a bit, not fully shaped yet. I don't know what is the most efficient way to do that, so I do it my own way. I think I will add either openable and closeable roof, or I will make the sidepanels for engine open, I like the looks of some old engines, but I'm guessing that one of those would be heck of a job to model (And keep in the size restrictions of the body), so I will probably keep in the same sort of roof as the T-model has. I hope I can make this with all the shapeboxes correctly used, because it's really slow and frustrating when I realize that the model has a big gap somewhere :lol: , but I guess that's the life! There's always a gap somewhere...

Also, the picture I am using is this:
I am already quite satisfied with the amount of detail I have, but I am not satisfied with the number of parts I have, if it raises this quick, I will probably end up buying the premium version of Toolbox to finish this vehicle :lol:, also, this car might be going to have an amazing set of tires! With wooden rims and hexagonal tires! Of course only if I don't run out of juice half way down modeling :lol:

The following user(s) said Thank You: Akach13

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu