× Pictures from user build contant using models from our contant packages

Some of my models

• Funnis
  • Topic Author
  • Hello! I like to do stuff.
More
3 years 3 weeks ago #79440 by Funnis
Replied by Funnis on topic Some of my models
And hello once again! I've done some progress ! Using shapeboxes for the first time surely makes my Rocket body look VERY dented, but still, I completed the front with shapeboxes, which means that my design has EVOLVED! It's no longer a cubical vehicle, it's very ugly, but I've done it with pride! I am not embarrassed by the shape (Ok I am a bit).

There you go!

Soon I am going to add the tires and other stuff. As a side question, if someone can tell: When I create a tire, do I make them into a single group to make parts move together, or do I have to connect the parts somehow ? If no one answers, I will find this out myself. I have no immediate need for answer, so I am not going to use my time to create a new topic.

Also, an interesting thing to do will be the interior, because my vehicle has a complex rear seat and I have no pictures of the controls of this mystic car, that's why I am unable to create a historically correct controls system, and that is the reason why this car will have a control system from T-model and modern car. A gear stick like a normal car, but hand throttle and manual ignition timing. It'll be a fun adventure in Funnis' car knowledge! :lol:

Am I here, or am I not, are you sure, or are you not. - Funnis
The topic has been locked.
  • Funnis
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 3 weeks ago #79441 by Funnis
And now I ran out of parts! 200 ! Great... Well, I will continue modeling this unique vehicle once I get the money to buy premium Toolbox. I was modeling my amazing wooden rims, then it crashed with the report "Part limit reached". But ofc it backupped ;)

More
3 years 3 weeks ago #79442 by Spencer09
Replied by Spencer09 on topic Some of my models
Can u please add the Stanley steamer from 1909 and the tommy gun?
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Funnis
  • Funnis
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 3 weeks ago #79443 by Funnis
Thanks for the idea! I will add Tommy gun immediately. Stanley Steamer I will add after the Scripps-Booth Rocket is ready, since I think Stanley requires some detail too, and I am using the free version, so I am going to buy the premium version first. I may start modeling Stanley later, but complete it after buying premium toolbox.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Akach13
  • Funnis
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 3 weeks ago #79445 by Funnis
And now I have modeled and textured the Tommy Gun, Chicago's Typewriter !

It's not beautiful, but I did what I could, also, I took some inspiration from the more modern version, M1A1, this version has a side dump, which I though looked better and DID NOT RUIN MY AIM. And since this gun is so mafia centered, ofc I will create a golden version too... What did you think ? :P I am steam car fan myself, I would love to get one in real life, I have been planning to create a stanley for a while, now that Spencer reminded me about that, I am definitely going to create that.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Vampyro
  • Funnis
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 3 weeks ago #79446 by Funnis
Now I have built the version including Tommy Gun! And I am slightly embarrassed because of the aim and also I am now showing you some pictures of it in-game, and also, I didn't want to be as mystic with the golden Tommy Gun as I am with the golden Cattleman, so I chose to show it too (Golden Tommy). I don't think I will create a M1A1 version. I have a disabled M1A1 irl. :lol:

For now, it's using M3A1 Grease Gun ammunation, but I will change that to a 60-100 cartridge magazines in near future. I am quite proud!

*Whispers* Don't ask about those horse carriages, they are a whole different project!

Aim is terrible, but I am going to fix that! Don't worry.

Also I am going to add the language file sooner or later. I guess you can see how lazy I am.

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu