× Pictures from user build contant using models from our contant packages

Some of my models

More
3 years 3 weeks ago - 3 years 3 weeks ago #79447 by Akach13
Replied by Akach13 on topic Some of my models
Your sights aren't working too well because the gun model is too low. You shall raise the whole model sights will be at the height of Steve's eyes (maybe a little higher). If you want to move your whole model up just click on one part, then go to "edit" tab and click "Select all parts". When you'll be done with that you have to click "Type Specific Settings" and set the third person offset, specifically the Y-axis. Just remember to don't set it to higher values like -50 or -20. I recommend -2 and -3, these always work for my stuff. When you will be about to export your model, scroll down to the one of the latest lines of code and change from "Offste" to "Offest", if you won't do this your build will crash.
Last edit: 3 years 3 weeks ago by Akach13.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Funnis
The topic has been locked.
  • Funnis
  • Topic Author
  • Hello! I like to do stuff.
More
3 years 3 weeks ago #79448 by Funnis
Replied by Funnis on topic Some of my models
Thank you! I appreciate the help ! I am going to try this as soon as possible! :)

Am I here, or am I not, are you sure, or are you not. - Funnis
More
3 years 3 weeks ago - 3 years 3 weeks ago #79449 by TheDarkCider
Replied by TheDarkCider on topic Some of my models
i saw that you're having problems with wheels, i think that may be usefull.
.mtb in atachtments

www.planetminecraft.com/member/thedarkcider/
this site contains all my minecraft works.

Attachments:
Last edit: 3 years 3 weeks ago by TheDarkCider.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Funnis
  • Funnis
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 3 weeks ago #79450 by Funnis
To not seem dicky, I will also thank you! I know it might be counted as spam, but I try to be gentleman in everywhere everytime. I appreciate the help you gave!

Also, I have made a wooden wheel, but while creating it, I ran out of parts :lol: so it's quite WIP

The following user(s) said Thank You: Akach13
  • Funnis
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 3 weeks ago #79452 by Funnis
Update:

I am creating my test server for this package. So that's the reason why I haven't modeled a lot today. I am sure going to model more, but first I want my server to work properly.

• Funnis
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 2 weeks ago - 3 years 2 weeks ago #79453 by Funnis
Yes yes... I guess I can give you early access to my pack... But I don't think you should download my pack yet. 1st, it's not survival friendly. 2nd, it's lacking some icons, wheels are not spinning and steering wheels are derpy and there is A LOT OF MISTAKES. 3rd, you will make your game crash at least once. By destroying a car or doing something. 4th, You need Flan's WW2 pack and probably parts package (If the engine sound isn't from Flan's basemod) I don't claim the sounds or ammo to be mine, so that's the reason why I didn't move them into my content pack. 5th, there are some models that are NOT supposed to be there. (Horse Carriage for example, and old models) 6th, Aims are NOT complete yet! I have fixed some, but not every of them.

If that doesn't change your mind about downloading my pack, or you are extremely interested in checking my progress, you can feel free to download my package.

File Attachment:

File Name: FunsContentpack.zip
File Size:88 KB

I appreciate if you can give me advice on fixing some errors, but I don't need bug reports.

Spencer is using Kar ammo

Revolvers are using either Webley or Cattleman ammo
(Sheriff's revolver will change its skin, so don't freak out about the ancient coloring)

Derringers are using Derringer Ammo

If there is other guns, they are most probably things I have forgotten or things I should have removed.

Electric car IS NOT electric, it requires fuel.

You can open/close roof in T-model by pressing your door opening key, which is K as default.

Attachments:
Last edit: 3 years 2 weeks ago by Funnis.

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu