× Pictures from user build contant using models from our contant packages

Some of my models

More
3 years 2 weeks ago #79498 by Spencer09
Replied by Spencer09 on topic Some of my models
Any plans for the Mauser C96 pistol and Maxim Model 1895 machine gun, and the krag jorgensen M1898 rifle?
The topic has been locked.
  • Funnis
  • Topic Author
  • Hello! I like to do stuff.
More
3 years 2 weeks ago #79499 by Funnis
Replied by Funnis on topic Some of my models
Of course! ;) It's just a question of time when I'll add them. Probably in 24 hours, at least one of those weapons!

Am I here, or am I not, are you sure, or are you not. - Funnis
More
3 years 2 weeks ago #79501 by Spencer09
Replied by Spencer09 on topic Some of my models
btw the maxim model 1895 should be a mounted machine gun. here are some example photos from imfdb
Attachments:
  • Funnis
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 2 weeks ago #79507 by Funnis
Hello! I have added a two-barreled shotgun and also a single-barrel version. Also, I have added a C96 pistol, I have taken some screenshots of it and I'll add some pictures of it here. There is also a big male sexual organ as an immature joke (I was not going to tell about it, since I wanted it to be kinda surprise for anyone who wanted to check my pack, but I guess I will remove it now)

Modeling this took some time, but I am kinda proud. There is some funny shades in some of the shapes, I guess it's because of my textures and lightning settings are as low as possible. I dislike lag and I model on a notebook laptop.

This slide is something I am fairly proud about, the part that recocks the hammer actually moves so that it may look a bit like it's doing what it should :lol:

Once I will move the compiled pack to my main pc I will add more pictures.

• Funnis
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 4 days ago #79590 by Funnis
Haha! I am not dead! I still model, just need more time and more ideas. I am afraid to leave uncompleted models, but also I want to model. I am creating a PLANE ! It's more like 1920's, but the plane is not a real plane. It is greatly inspired by Ford T-model and some planes.

I got a car! Saab 900 and the Saabs are designed by plane designers, so I kinda thought, what if Ford created a plane when it was building T-models and then I came up with my plane. It is pretty general look, so only the front might be familiar from T-models, but the plane will have a pair of machine guns, which makes it a lot more interesting :lol: It's a single seater, which might be really not-normal for Ford, when I think, but I thought that 1918 single engine plane with a pair of heavy machine guns (And maybe with pair of bombs) would not be able to carry more than one person :lol: Of course I am acknowledging the fact that it was usual that men just dropped some mortar rounds from the biplanes, but a single person can do that too :lol:

I am sorry for some mistakes I might have in my history or english knowledge, I am writing this 2:35am, my brains have turned off over 2 hours ago.

Now, I'd like to ask for suggestions what might be my plane's name. :lol: If you can come up with some nice names that contains some things about Ford, T-model, cars or just something simple, Now I could call it Ford Biplane, but then it would probably appear in google searches that are not really related, or might cause some mess around history freaks. (Since that is not a real plane.)

I am going to make it look nicer, I promise! Some paintjob and other stuff will do magic! Probably going to make the tail longer, because it kinda looks too short, even though it's already pretty long.

This will not have a handcrank in the engine, since the propeller is attached into the crankshaft, or a simple gearing, which will make the engine too easy to start by turning the propeller! I am In-love with Inline engines because they are so... Simple and easy! (Don't take it wrong, I love V and W and Rotary and Wankel engines also.)

I have always dreamed of creating some sick air-battles, so I might be adding many great paintjobs with unique color combinations, to make them easy to detect in air. But also I am going to add country paintjobs to make it easy to use in roleplay. I have so many ideas again! I wish my close friends understood what I am doing :lol: My girlfriend's parents think I am a loser because I just play with my computer all day everyday. :lol:

I am also going to add a civil version with a second seat / farming apparatus / Cargospace, or all of them! I have a huge problem with time, but not so huge with ideas. Maybe a bit of a problem with motivation :lol:

This has been a long post because I haven't posted in a long time updates, so I wanted to add something. I am a engineer student, so I am the type of guy who is always "How this works, why does it work this way, can it work any other way?", so I like to invent new things, not just repeat old stuff :lol: I am so pumped because I created a plane of out my imagination :lol:

If someone actually took the time to read all of the text I wrote, I raise a hat for you ! It was probably hard. Thank you for reading!

• Funnis
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 4 days ago - 3 years 4 days ago #79594 by Funnis
I have added some textures!

This vehicle might have the worst visibility when compared to any other model I have made, but I guess it's still realistic. I hope. :lol:

I have created some tires! I also created an amazing detailed propeller, after which I realized that I was able to create one using the propeller thingy. Ofc I can't add a texture to that propeller, but I hope it has something in-game :lol:

This is slightly edited version of the same biplane. This one has more efficient engine, exhaust pipes, 4 Machineguns and a bomb. Also a different paint job. This is going to be a lot slower and more badly manouvering, but this one will have overpowered firepower! No one will come straight at this beast! Well of course I am going to add also real big planes and other stuff, this one is just my little devil, which is branded with my personal autograph and some type of clan marking. The "Red Baron" had a red plane, "why can't I have a yellow one" I thought to myself.

Last edit: 3 years 4 days ago by Funnis. Reason: Added information about yellow biplane
The following user(s) said Thank You: Akach13

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu