× Pictures from user build contant using models from our contant packages

Some of my models

• Funnis
  • Topic Author
  • Hello! I like to do stuff.
More
3 years 3 weeks ago #79395 by Funnis
Replied by Funnis on topic Some of my models
I am not really familiar with shapes yet, I have made some minecraft mods in the past, but it's pretty much the first time I am modeling stuff with a software. I am pretty sure I will experiment with shapes to make my models not so blocky, but I kinda like the way they fit in the minecraft world with their blockiness and simplicity, also I have not bought a pro version of Toolbox yet, so my part limit maxes out at 200, so that's a limit too.

Am I here, or am I not, are you sure, or are you not. - Funnis
The topic has been locked.
More
3 years 3 weeks ago #79397 by Oskiinus
Replied by Oskiinus on topic Some of my models
This blockiness and simplicity is actually cool! You can figure out shapeboxes, but it's pretty refreshing to see that simple models.

Steam: oskiinus09
^In case you need to contact me, hehe.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Funnis
  • Funnis
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 3 weeks ago #79400 by Funnis
Thanks! I made a new blocky model. This time I changed the model size to 0.5, so it's a lot more detailed, or I feel it is.

This gun has an overkill barrel, because it's long. Very long. Like rifle scale long.

You can see the barrel better in this picture.

I actually was going to add a hexagonal cylinder in this model, but changed my mind. Maybe in future I will try it, but this gun seemed too blocky for a hexagonal cylinder

As a random fact, I do have a skin and a profile picture, but for some reason my profile picture doesn't come up, and I am running minecraft from Eclipse, which is always fun and heck of a quicker thing to do than building and moving the packs and other stuff. Just wanted to say that I am using eclipse.

It's using Webley ammo for now, and it doesn't have an icon yet, because I am REALLY lazy at doing graphics 2D, I kinda enjoy painting a 3D model, even though I always mess something up (I might draw a big penis in the bottom of my car (There is no easter egg there, don't bother) or just accidentaly make a giant line on my texture.).

• Funnis
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 3 weeks ago - 3 years 3 weeks ago #79401 by Funnis
I added new versions of this Cattleman Revolver ! There is also a golden one, but that may will be lurking around in other showcases, not shown in this picture.

Enjoy! Also, sorry for a short post, this is not going to happen again. Just thought I should add a new post to make my topic most recent ;)

Last edit: 3 years 3 weeks ago by Funnis. Reason: Image didn't work, fixed it.
More
3 years 3 weeks ago #79402 by DMP_050603
Replied by DMP_050603 on topic Some of my models
Nude modela m8
More
3 years 3 weeks ago #79407 by vini_damiani
Replied by vini_damiani on topic Some of my models
Actually pretty good, but the handle should have just a bit more detail, would look a bit better but make a huge difference
The following user(s) said Thank You: Funnis

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu