Here a small tutorial how to setup MCP for Flan 1.4.6
Due to program changes, modLoader is no longer needed, forge is used instead of this. So we don't need a normal MCP, we need a Forge Version for modelling.
1. Download a forge version from this page[link=http://www.minecraftforge.net/forum/index.php?board=3.0] here.[/link] Select the src version of the recommended or latest build.
2. Download [link=http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?734oeyozfq78t6w]Flans Mod Modelling Helper 2.0 for Flans Mod 2.0.zip[/link]
3. Unpack Forge to a folder, wherever you want to. Don't change the forge folders name.
4. Run the install.cmd, located in the forge folder. Forge will start installing and downloading some stuff. This could take some time.
5. Open the new mcp folder that forge has build inside the forge folder. You will find all programs like in MCP 1.2.5
6. Unpack Flans Mod Modelling Helper
7. Copy the unpacked folder to mcp/src/minecraft
Basically that is, the MCP can now used by the batch files in the MCP folder or via Eclipse.
- Model files have to be located in mcp/src/minecraft/co/uk/flanmods/client/model/
- The ModModellingHelper.java is now located in mcp/src/minecraft/co/uk/flanmods/common/hodellinghelper/
- The ModModellingHelper.java requires now two inputs instead of one:
1. import co.uk.flansmods.client.model.ModelA10; at the start
2. registerModel(new ModelA10(), "SkinA10"); in the load function.