× Packages with Vehicles and Planes and Guns, own Models and Textures

[1.7.10]Flan's Mod Plus

More
4 years 1 month ago #74134 by Vill_Triman
Replied by Vill_Triman on topic [1.7.10]Flan's Mod Plus
I have suggestions

Not to be demanding but ...

-ADD HIP-FIRE ACCURACY, or there's no point in aiming down sights anyway
-Make shotgun reloading load each individual shell so you can pause the reloading and shoot (might be hard but at least try)
-Add chambering (make it optional)
-Make a code for guns so you can mount/dismount guns (like machine guns and sniper rifles)
The topic has been locked.
More
4 years 1 month ago #74220 by CrazyGunner
Replied by CrazyGunner on topic [1.7.10]Flan's Mod Plus

spicystreak2 wrote:

CrazyGunner wrote: This is an another terrible bugs which happened to me.
When I'm using Teams Mod, when the match ended there will be a map voting screen with count down but when the number hit the zero there wasn't anything happened. It won't start a new match and players still on previous match but they will spawn on same point even they aren't as same faction and they can shoot or kill every guys even they are teammates!
And another one bug is why "/teams setVariable autoBalance true" command doesn't work?
These are very terrible problem for me and I hope you will fix them as soon as possible too.

For the maps part atleast, if the maps are far away, then that's why. When the chunks the new map is in aren't loaded, it doesen't bring you there. In Stalin (AKA Labjac)'s teams server, there would be a button somewhere in spawn to press if the map doesn't change. It would then teleport you to a place with a wall of teleporters that are labeled with the names of their maps underneath with signs. Then, if you clicked one of the teleporters' buttons, it would teleport you to a sealed off area in that map, (which would load the chunks the map is in, letting people spawn there) where you would either sit there forever or do suicide, respawning you inside the map.

I know but my problem is about match didn't change when round ended. Players can kill each other even they are teammates (Like a deathmatch) and they spawn at the same point even chunk of their faction's spawn points are loading
More
4 years 1 week ago #74935 by Vill_Triman
Replied by Vill_Triman on topic [1.7.10]Flan's Mod Plus
Not to be rude, but I'm still waiting for aiming down sights to become usefull (AKA, add Hip-Fire Acc)
More
4 years 1 week ago #74937 by jointhelala
Replied by jointhelala on topic [1.7.10]Flan's Mod Plus

Vill_Triman wrote: I have suggestions
-ADD HIP-FIRE ACCURACY, or there's no point in aiming down sights anyway

Just IMO here but i dont think that should be added. Aiming down sights is supposed to help your eyes see where you are aiming, and it shouldnt actually effect where the bullets go. Basically, if you look down the sights on a gun vs holding it otherwise you probably will be more accurate, not because the gun magically makes the bullets go somewhere but rather because you yourself were able to line it up better. Maybe you've been playing with snipers too much in cs:go? :)
More
4 years 1 week ago #74938 by MiIl2
Replied by MiIl2 on topic [1.7.10]Flan's Mod Plus
Trillman...Just stop. You've done nothing to help this community. All you've done is criticize and beg at hard work.Why don't you go back to cs:go?
More
4 years 1 week ago #74940 by jointhelala
Replied by jointhelala on topic [1.7.10]Flan's Mod Plus
Any way to use this and not have the minimap? I have my own preferences.

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu