× Packages with Vehicles and Planes and Guns, own Models and Textures

[1.7.10] Wolff's Packs : Germany Pack Update 1.6!

More
3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #77159 by VjsMc
The halftrack looks really nice, i'm about to download and try it out. Although, why do vehicles in your pack have really high health? compared to other flans mod vehicles, they are a bit too solid it seems.
Last edit: 3 years 4 months ago by VjsMc.
The topic has been locked.
More
3 years 4 months ago #77166 by Kikkoceccato

PapaGaddafi wrote: I know that you tend to only model german war material, but since you've already made a hanomag (which is perhaps one of the only half-tracks in flan's mod so far), I hope you consider modelling the japanese type 1 Ho-Ha half-track. It was based off of the Sd.Kfz. 251/1 and had a slightly more boxy front portion.

(I'm not suggesting this with intent to be an annoyance, I'm only doing it because I know you'd be capable of making a good-looking Ho-Ha due to your plethora of previous models)

Actually there are some Sd. Kfz. 251 in Extrazero8's Flans Mod Plus package too, along with the Wurfrahmen 40 "Stuka zu Fuss" rocket launcher version; recently in LabJac's website someone has also made M3 Halftrack and M16 MGMC AA version.

No evil is greater than forgetting what once made you smile.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PapaGaddafi
More
3 years 4 months ago #77186 by HeinrichWolff

VjsMc wrote: The halftrack looks really nice, i'm about to download and try it out. Although, why do vehicles in your pack have really high health? compared to other flans mod vehicles, they are a bit too solid it seems.

Ok thanks for reporting this problem. I will fix later as soon as I've enough time.

File Attachment:

Grüße aus Elsass-Lothringen !
More
3 years 4 months ago #77187 by HeinrichWolff

PapaGaddafi wrote: I know that you tend to only model german war material, but since you've already made a hanomag (which is perhaps one of the only half-tracks in flan's mod so far), I hope you consider modelling the japanese type 1 Ho-Ha half-track. It was based off of the Sd.Kfz. 251/1 and had a slightly more boxy front portion.

(I'm not suggesting this with intent to be an annoyance, I'm only doing it because I know you'd be capable of making a good-looking Ho-Ha due to your plethora of previous models)

Seems interesting

File Attachment:

Grüße aus Elsass-Lothringen !
The following user(s) said Thank You: PapaGaddafi
More
3 years 4 months ago #77248 by VjsMc
Leichtraktor?
More
3 years 4 months ago #77457 by maxemperor3
Your flan is very nice, but you and the one called "call to battle" guns mods will has bug, fot example, squatting, helmet will fly, when holding a gun, it's going to be out of the sleeve, i askede the author, the author said that the reason of custom armor, if you can put the bug repair so, you and his MODS up is perfect!!! :lol:

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu