× Packages with Vehicles and Planes and Guns, own Models and Textures

[1.7.10] Wolff's Packs : Germany Pack Update 1.6!

More
3 years 6 months ago #76403 by vini_damiani
Yeah i did that when i was to lazy to model small detail on guns, now i model that small stuff
The topic has been locked.
More
3 years 6 months ago #76456 by InuYasha86000
Hey Wolff, I noticed the flags end up in the *Gun* section in flans mod and you cannot place them down anywhere, is this supposed to do this (meaning the flags in guns section, not team stuff and unplaceable) or are they just to hold onto as it would be nice to be able to place the flags down by a base or something.
More
3 years 6 months ago #76467 by MiIl2

InuYasha86000 wrote: Hey Wolff, I noticed the flags end up in the *Gun* section in flans mod and you cannot place them down anywhere, is this supposed to do this (meaning the flags in guns section, not team stuff and unplaceable) or are they just to hold onto as it would be nice to be able to place the flags down by a base or something.

There is absolutely no code in flans mod for this to happen, that is why flags are as guns. It makes them carriable. However, if it was mandatory, there is code to turn it into a block as well.
More
3 years 5 months ago #76542 by HeinrichWolff

InuYasha86000 wrote: Hey Wolff, I noticed the flags end up in the *Gun* section in flans mod and you cannot place them down anywhere, is this supposed to do this (meaning the flags in guns section, not team stuff and unplaceable) or are they just to hold onto as it would be nice to be able to place the flags down by a base or something.

Yeah, these flags can only be hold, there are not placeable. I've made my screenshots with invisible Custom NPCs. However I'm currently developping a standalone mod with placeable flags. I will maybe release it when I will finish.

File Attachment:

Grüße aus Elsass-Lothringen !
More
3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #76596 by HeinrichWolff
New Update :

File Attachment:

Grüße aus Elsass-Lothringen !
Last edit: 3 years 5 months ago by HeinrichWolff.
More
3 years 5 months ago #76597 by DMP_050603

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu