× Report you Bugs here

Manus Content Pack Crashes when Vehicle Placed

More
5 years 11 months ago #74091 by vinicookie
Some might need to be extracted, if you open them and they have another folder named about the same then you need to extract it
The topic has been locked.
More
5 years 11 months ago #74093 by Techbro
I've checked and none needed to be extracted.
More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #74094 by DerpiWolf

Techbro wrote: I'm trying to use all of the Manus Packs but everytime I place a vehicle, Minecraft will close. This only happens with vehicles, it does not happen with guns. This also only happens with the Manus content packs and not the Flan content packs.
The content packs I'm using are

• Simple Parts Pack
  • Flan WWII Pack
  • Flan Modern Weapons Pack
  • SMP Parts Pack
  • Manus DayZ,Civil,WWII,Modern Warfare, Sifi
I'm in Minecraft 1.6.4 with Flans mod 4.1.1 and Forge 1.6.4 - 9.11.1.1345. My other mods are Optifine 1.6.4, CustomNPCs 1.6.4 and Worldedit 1.6.4. I'm Using Sphax Pure HD 1.6.2 resource pack and allocated xms 2gb.
This is my crash log when I attempt to enter a Manus vehicle, in this case, a AC-130 Spectre.

Quick question. Are you using an Intel Graphics card (Or Intel-based GPU)?

Scratch that. EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) is generally, a memory leak.
Start with updating your graphics drivers, and perhaps adding more ram (at least up to 3gb).

Try playing the game without Optifine on as well. Optifine is well-known for pulling out this kind of error.
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by DerpiWolf.
More
5 years 11 months ago #74099 by spicystreak2

DerpiWolf wrote: Quick question. Are you using an Intel Graphics card (Or Intel-based GPU)?

Scratch that. EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) is generally, a memory leak.
Start with updating your graphics drivers, and perhaps adding more ram (at least up to 3gb).

Try playing the game without Optifine on as well. Optifine is well-known for pulling out this kind of error.

I have an intel graphics card.I think I just found the source of all the problems with minecraft on my computer.

File Attachment:

“Tank beats Ghost! Tank beats Hunter! Tank beats everything!”

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu