× Forum for all Content Packages

DMP WW1 package (I don't understand the toolbox)

More
4 years 11 months ago #76595 by DMP_050603
The topic has been locked.
More
4 years 11 months ago #76601 by GunStory

Kikkoceccato wrote:

DMP_050603 wrote: Get out Of this topic is dead i don't understand toolbox an java i'm only a child

You are just a stupid, rather than a child. If trained properly and with a decent IQ, a 13 year old person could actually be able to understand how the Toolbox works.

That is quite rude im 15 and i dont understand toolbox(the coding part) but i can edit in Sony Vegas with above average skill. We all have strengths and weaknesses.
Attachments:
More
4 years 11 months ago #76607 by gusdx2
good project

la france est une des grande puissance européenne avant 1940
More
4 years 11 months ago #76614 by vini_damiani
How old are you m8? I've been doing modding since 11 years old, if you are younger than this you probably should leave this comunity, i don't think that guns and military stuff are apropriate for children (i know i alredy worked on this stuff since i was one, don't be like me) if you are older it isn't hard to learn, just don't give up on anything you try until it is really impossible to acomplish (I will be 16 by the end of october if anyone is wondering, most people say that i behave like i was older)
More
4 years 11 months ago #76624 by DMP_050603
More
4 years 11 months ago #76625 by vini_damiani
I ran 2/3 big servers (200+ players everyday) and alredy had 2 content packs (2d) done by this time

"there's no sense crying over every mistake
You just keep on trying till you run out of cake" - Portal

You get it, just keep fucking trying if you want to do something, just fucking do it

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu