× General stuff

Features I would like to see in Flan's Mod

More
6 years 11 months ago #40680 by vini_damiani
Wow, and i just want muzzle flash
The topic has been locked.
More
6 years 11 months ago #40682 by TaskForce51
Let's go unrealistic, what about a Flans mod for mobile versions of Minecraft.

The Big 51
More
6 years 11 months ago #40691 by Inhabited
More
6 years 10 months ago #43352 by Gunscrusader
Well my suggestion is to add firing animations to this mod. I mean the the reloading animation is cool and all, but i hate the fact that bullets just magically appear out of a gun without some flash or something.
More
6 years 10 months ago #43353 by DerpiWolf
[quote1411447689=Gunscrusader]
Well my suggestion is to add firing animations to this mod. I mean the the reloading animation is cool and all, but i hate the fact that bullets just magically appear out of a gun without some flash or something.
[/quote1411447689]

Maybe. I mean, it could be that to apply a generic light source to gun every time it fires, but the problem with that is increased lag, and the UDP packet-checking to server isn't quick to respond.

Otherwise, a 3d wireframe attached to endpoint of gun, call it 'flareModel', and when fires a bullet, it shows texture from flareModel. Theoretical, anyway.

[ligne][/ligne]

- Ideas for Flan's Mod? Perhaps interchangeable Ammo Models for each ammo type.

- Generic Attachments should have a rendering model. I suppose that's harder since Generic is built as an array/list, so a single "genericModel" won't work.

- Modifications to vehicles, similar in the way for Gun attachments. Need a larger fuel tank? Need bigger wheels? Go to some Vehicle Mod Table and add 50" Wheels to it! :D

- Vehicle Booster toggle function. With smoke particles coming out of it. To make afterburners attached to a Mini Cooper. Hmm, wait...

- I know potion effects are so far connected to Ammo, but I believe they should also be connected to the Gun/Attachments as well.
Perhaps like a rifle + Acid Modifier Attachment would enchant ammo loaded into it with poison rounds, regardless if ammo does not have potion effects.

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu