× Package only with new Guns but WITHOUT new Models for Gun, and no Planes or Vehicles

[1.6.4] [3.1] DayZ HD Pack 1.0.1

More
7 years 10 months ago #18164 by Empty22
Thanks guys! No worries Mr Shepherd, they are both on the list

I started an 8 week semester course yesterday, and I work today through Saturday. I wasn't able to finish the updates this weekend, but I'll be working on them the next couple of weeks. I'll release them as soon as their ready

EDIT: Most of my time has been going to school and work, and all my free time has been going to learning drupal and joomla. No promises on if and when i'll release the next version.
The topic has been locked.
More
7 years 9 months ago #19616 by actioninja
Hello, I am the person who converted all the sounds for this pack.
I am glad to see it is going well.
I could roll this into a Technic modpack if you so wish, but it is up to you.
I also potentially could make an "authentic to DayZ" version with the vanilla Arma 2 sounds for those that want it more to sound like DayZ than having it sound nice.
More
7 years 8 months ago #21615 by Vampyro
Empty, there is a DayZ pack for vehicles. You can use them alongside each other. And for the DayZ mod pack, you can use the camping craft mod for tents and campfires from the real game.
More
7 years 7 months ago #23172 by eaglestrike1999
Hey empty22,do you remember me from your old server Flan-Z?I just got to this place from nowwhere when I was looking for your DayZ Gun Pack.Well it's good to know that you're still in one piece,man!By the way did f3rrulo ask for your permission to use one of your textures in his mod?I think he took your KOBRA texture to use it on the G36 in his mod Crafting Dead...
More
7 years 7 months ago #23192 by Vampyro
Sue his ass.... XD

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu