× Information, tutorials and more about building models

[1.7.10] Greylight Content Pack (Version 2.1)

More
5 years 4 months ago #72446 by my-thanks

DerpiWolf wrote:

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Teaser work for version 2.1.

Beautiful painting. You is good designer! And very good modeler! I'll be wait to driving for it!
The topic has been locked.
More
5 years 4 months ago #72447 by TankHunterCobra
the Osprey seems weird with the Airship on it, i mean, wouldn't the osprey be flyable without it? and what is preventing the rotors from ripping the balloon a new asshole. That's a problem which prevented several Osprey concepts.

As for the truck, there damn well better be a MLRS system with it :^)
More
5 years 4 months ago #72454 by Prototype

TankHunterCobra wrote: the Osprey seems weird with the Airship on it, i mean, wouldn't the osprey be flyable without it? and what is preventing the rotors from ripping the balloon a new asshole. That's a problem which prevented several Osprey concepts.

Ever heard of the rule of cool?
More
5 years 4 months ago #72456 by Yoko Kitozumi
Not to cause a shitstorm or anything, but after seeing his incessant whining on the monorisu forum not long ago I think you could already give a good estimate of how dumb he is, I doubt he would know what it is without looking it up, either way watch him do it out of spite, then again he might try to say he didn't because I called him out about it.
More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #72460 by xxpvpxx

DerpiWolf wrote:

Teaser work for version 2.1.

lel, that looks like a nice Kenworth T-800.
LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by xxpvpxx.
More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #72564 by teh_tankist
hello Derpiwolf,
your content pack is nice. I also like your vehicles which you'll add later. But I've some suggestions to make your content available for more features.

First of all, I want to see your tests in motion, we mean with that that you make videos of your tests of guns, I hope you will have a youtube account or google + account, so you can upload videos.

Secondly, how about flans mod plus? I'd like your pack in a version for flans mod plus, which gives you more options about bullet hit sounds, flares for vehicles, select fire option for guns(burst, fullauto and semiauto) and you even can give the guns a different recoil.

Thirdly, if small vehicles go well, what about adding a large steampunk airship for ambircon? It might be challenging for you, but it will make your pack more awesome look. Also, other available vehicles to make are tanks, amphibious vehicles and even boats. Mechs are also something for your pack, maybe.

Last of all, how is it going about the paintjob for the newest guns of your packs? I'd like to see some.

Furthermore, your pack it great, sound are realistic, textures are good and models too.

Regards,

Teh_tankist
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by teh_tankist. Reason: More info

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu