× Information, tutorials and more about building models

War_monger's Models : Flan's Official Packs

More
5 years 8 months ago #67377 by Inhabited
I think I requested a LAV-AD like 2 years ago, wow I never thought somebody would make it.
The topic has been locked.
More
5 years 8 months ago #67379 by TankHunterCobra

Inhabited wrote: I think I requested a LAV-AD like 2 years ago, wow I never thought somebody would make it.

lol, i've had one out for a while.
More
5 years 8 months ago #67413 by Acdrybones
So, here is a list of ideas for future updates, I'm not requesting these things, nor am I suggesting these things, but just giving ideas out.

-Muzzle Flash: What if what tanks and guns fired, a small particle of fire would form at the end of the barrel?
-Puffs of particles appear where bullets land at.
-Destroyed Tracks causes the tank to neutral turn until it is repaired
-Fuel loss on a plane would cause it to the engines to shut off, and the plane can still fly (But is unable to go higher, and the plane is moving downward slowly).
-Destroyed Helicopter tail=violent spinning until crash.
-Cool gun recoil (Like the barrel on a tank or AA Gun retracts when fired)
-Dirt, Grass particles form behind the track/wheel of the vehicle when driving.
-Light Gray smoke emits from the tailpipe.
-Plane sound gets higher pitched when flying faster.
-Doppler effect of a plane flying overhead someone (Like play a very long realistic noise to the player on the ground if the plane is just going straight over.
-Separate engines on planes (like the repair screen would show 4 different engines.)
More
5 years 8 months ago #67414 by testeroftanks
aaaaaand hopefully the is-2 can be in 5.2
More
5 years 8 months ago #67415 by TankHunterCobra

Acdrybones wrote: So, here is a list of ideas for future updates, I'm not requesting these things, nor am I suggesting these things, but just giving ideas out.

-Muzzle Flash: What if what tanks and guns fired, a small particle of fire would form at the end of the barrel?
-Puffs of particles appear where bullets land at.
-Destroyed Tracks causes the tank to neutral turn until it is repaired
-Fuel loss on a plane would cause it to the engines to shut off, and the plane can still fly (But is unable to go higher, and the plane is moving downward slowly).
-Destroyed Helicopter tail=violent spinning until crash.
-Cool gun recoil (Like the barrel on a tank or AA Gun retracts when fired)
-Dirt, Grass particles form behind the track/wheel of the vehicle when driving.
-Light Gray smoke emits from the tailpipe.
-Plane sound gets higher pitched when flying faster.
-Doppler effect of a plane flying overhead someone (Like play a very long realistic noise to the player on the ground if the plane is just going straight over.
-Separate engines on planes (like the repair screen would show 4 different engines.)

Muzzle Flash would be awesome, such as particle effects appearing at the tip of the firing position (if one exists).
Landing Particles are known as flak particles & already exist, thought they could be better looking.
Destroyed tracks, hmm. Well my idea was if wheels were destroyed, the vehicle could no move, or if one or 2 etc. Were destroyed, the vehicle would turn unevenly
Fuel Loss would be cool, like in 1.5 where exiting a vehicle midair caused it to fly until it landed.
Helicopter damage making spins would be a nice touch, I mentioned that to proto once, idk though.

Dirt & Grass particles coming from vehicles would probably be like stepping/walking particles, but much bigger. That would be nice.
Grey smoke from tailpipes? Uugghh idk, my thought on that is aircraft smoke, maybe coming from the "thruster" position.
More
5 years 8 months ago #67416 by TankHunterCobra
Also I had my own idea regarding homing projectiles.

3 Homing Options:
Smart: the current way of homing bullets, auto tracking its target, while not really accurate, they are easy to use. Just make sure you still have a good aim.

Manually Guided: Flans Mod Plus style missiles, player controls it with his/her mouse
For either accurate hits or just a shit shot you miss entirely

Lockon Guided: Simple lock & fire stat, the lock appears as a green square, orange for locking, red for ready to fuck shit up.

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu