× Information, tutorials and more about building models

War_monger's Models : Flan's Official Packs

More
5 years 6 months ago #70510 by Prototype
I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
The topic has been locked.
More
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #70511 by Stalin

Prototype wrote: I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

Stop! You're triggering me! T-72kin like me are prone to suffering anxiety attacks and may even get PTSD when ever I see hell fire missiles! Now stop oppressing me and put away your missiles; it's time for A-10s and others with aviation-privilege to move over and give up their platform to ground-forces kin! Otherwise, you're a misogyNATOist bigot and on the wrong side of history!

Go to my website now! monorisu.enjin.com/home
It's a beautifully disgusting cesspool of free speech and tyranny.
Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by Stalin.
More
5 years 6 months ago #70515 by Cow_West
What the fuck happened here...
The following user(s) said Thank You: NullWire
More
5 years 6 months ago #70517 by Yoko Kitozumi
I have a PsyD and I am legally privileged to diagnose this section of the thread as Mentally Retarded. Can we get back to normal thread standards please? Cool.
More
5 years 6 months ago #70519 by multicraftFTW

Yoko Kitozumi wrote: I have a PsyD and I am legally privileged to diagnose this section of the thread as Mentally Retarded. Can we get back to normal thread standards please? Cool.

We can't have normal here to dangerous but ac your 16 you ip trace over Skype sometimes and you waste your saturdays with other pixelated people

If Bigger is Better than is the moon Deadlier than a Tank
More
5 years 6 months ago #70522 by Soldierofmc
Why don't we embrace peace and leave war_monger's thread alone?

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu