× Information, tutorials and more about building models

War_monger's Models : Flan's Official Packs

More
5 years 5 months ago #72648 by jpminecrafter
Keeping the Post alive!
The topic has been locked.
More
5 years 5 months ago #72649 by Prototype

jpminecrafter wrote: Keeping the Post alive!

Never. Ever, do that again. Don't necropost a thread unless you actually have something to add.
More
5 years 5 months ago #72899 by olmocapWOT
Are you working on solid vehicles?

If you are doing so (programming a lot) : Are you making something to for example get on a tank mannually? That would be cool for example on a king tiger getting on the commander hatch, opening it and getting on the tank. (by definition impossible)
More
5 years 5 months ago #72900 by TankHunterCobra
Have you heard?........ The bird is the wo....
No, but really it's rather impossible & it's been talked about since ancient times. Won't happen.

Kappa
More
5 years 5 months ago #72901 by war_monger
Long ago, Flans mod had the Box tanks (literally boxes) you were inside it for the gunner, and the commander had an MG on top... I followed this with the first tanks model I made that got in game (the Pz.IV) I liked it, however people hated the concept of being inside the tank, I do agree it was more realistic, however it's not very practical
More
5 years 5 months ago #72902 by FireyDragon9000

olmocapWOT wrote: Are you working on solid vehicles?

If you are doing so (programming a lot) : Are you making something to for example get on a tank manually? That would be cool for example on a king tiger getting on the commander hatch, opening it and getting on the tank. (by definition impossible)

It's impossible for a entity to stand on another moving entity.

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu