× Information, tutorials and more about building models

Oskiinus' models

More
4 years 2 months ago #78649 by MickaeBlake
Replied by MickaeBlake on topic Oskiinus' models
Hello Oskiinus ! You're doing great models these days! From years before (blocky models) to nice detailed models you are doing now, you've done a big progress ! I wanted to know if you will release a pack with these cars ? If not...
REQUEST:
I hate doing requests but this time I HAVE TO, you did a Lancia Stradale 037 and I LOVE, I AdOOre this car! Could you pleeeasse send me privately a copy of the texture, model and vehicle text file of this car ? I can also trade you nice cars that you can't find anywhere on Internet !
The topic has been locked.
More
4 years 2 months ago #78652 by TheDarkCider
Replied by TheDarkCider on topic Oskiinus' models

Oskiinus wrote:

that aventador looks really nice but i think you made a mistake on the rear side...
BTW,heil Oskarpack communist monopoly XDDDDDDDDDD.

www.planetminecraft.com/member/thedarkcider/
this site contains all my minecraft works.

More
4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #78655 by Oskiinus
Replied by Oskiinus on topic Oskiinus' models

MickaeBlake wrote: Hello Oskiinus ! You're doing great models these days! From years before (blocky models) to nice detailed models you are doing now, you've done a big progress ! I wanted to know if you will release a pack with these cars ? If not...
REQUEST:
I hate doing requests but this time I HAVE TO, you did a Lancia Stradale 037 and I LOVE, I AdOOre this car! Could you pleeeasse send me privately a copy of the texture, model and vehicle text file of this car ? I can also trade you nice cars that you can't find anywhere on Internet !

@up - Great that you love 037 Stradale, it's a nice car too and I love how I did the interior, but private release specially for you isn't that possible (I give private releases to a handful of people)
EDIT. Oh! And what kind of years ago do you mean? Because you know, you should check my models in 2013. xDD
@DarkCider - Aventy is fine lol, it has some errors but that's my modelling - I must go sometimes for compromises. :x
Also, TIME FOR PROPAGANDA, ALL HAIL KURWASTAN
@DMP - thank you. Why do you have -36 karma? xD

Steam: oskiinus09
^In case you need to contact me, hehe.
Last edit: 4 years 2 months ago by Oskiinus.
More
4 years 2 months ago #78785 by Oskiinus
Okay guys, police Aventador done.

This one has TCPD Federal Interceptor painting and it's listed on police's Level 5. (similar to MW2005 or HP2010).

More
4 years 2 months ago #78786 by olmocapWOT
Replied by olmocapWOT on topic Oskiinus' models
They are very nice but, they may need a bit more detailing, I mean they are fantastic but at the same time they are a bit too much cubic.
Overal they look fantastic and very nice interiors.
(Detail a bit more the lights on the cars using shapeboxes with 0. they will gain a lot)
More
4 years 2 months ago #78787 by Oskiinus
Thanks for reply and tips!
Sadly, I can't do much about my modelling style

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online