× Information, tutorials and more about building models

[Titascorpack_V5]

More
5 years 4 weeks ago #74875 by vini_damiani
Replied by vini_damiani on topic [Titascorpack_V5]
Oskar know i use OBJ helpframes and never said nothing about it, and i don't like the photorealistic textures but i don't complain, i just won't use your packs, btw, using your models beyond minecraft would be nice since MC engine has lots of limitations, this way your models could have a better potential
The topic has been locked.
More
5 years 4 weeks ago - 5 years 4 weeks ago #74883 by PokerMorda
Replied by PokerMorda on topic [Titascorpack_V5]
First of all, switching to MCHeli was only idea, that I abandoned.

And, yes it is about model being too realistic. Don't like my opinion? Then fuck you, it's your problem. As far as I'm concerned you guys take it waaaay to much to you than Titano does...

And yes Titano, I will keep repeating myself, cause thats still opinion that I want to voice. Don't like it? Then fuck you as well...
Last edit: 5 years 4 weeks ago by PokerMorda.
More
5 years 4 weeks ago #74884 by Prototype
Replied by Prototype on topic [Titascorpack_V5]

Stalin wrote:

titascorprod wrote: you and oskar are the only people who telling me this... and i think that i have understood , stop saying this . i love what i do and i'll continue to "waste my time" in minecraft.

If you feel like it you can export the cars as .obj and use them beyond minecraft

Bad idea. Already tried it.
More
5 years 4 weeks ago - 5 years 4 weeks ago #74886 by titascorprod
Replied by titascorprod on topic [Titascorpack_V5]

PokerMorda wrote: First of all, switching to MCHeli was only idea, that I abandoned.

And, yes it is about model being too realistic. Don't like my opinion? Then fuck you, it's your problem. As far as I'm concerned you guys take it waaaay to much to you than Titano does...

And yes Titano, I will keep repeating myself, cause thats still opinion that I want to voice. Don't like it? Then fuck you as well...

i have understand that you don't like my models so stop to look my thread because each times i post a photo you are saying this is too realistic so why do you continue to look my thread if you know that the models will be ugly for you ?
Last edit: 5 years 4 weeks ago by titascorprod.
More
5 years 4 weeks ago #74887 by PokerMorda
Replied by PokerMorda on topic [Titascorpack_V5]
Cause I want to. Got a problem? I aint giving a single fuck about it.
More
5 years 4 weeks ago #74888 by titascorprod
Replied by titascorprod on topic [Titascorpack_V5]

PokerMorda wrote: Cause I want to. Got a problem? I aint giving a single fuck about it.

can you stop to talk like this please , thats stupid...

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu