× Information, tutorials and more about building models

DamagedNASCAR89's Model Thread

More
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #71535 by jpminecrafter
By specs, I "infer" the quote for a reason, the differences only make any amount of sense in real life, where a small mathematical error, a couple of micrometers wide could bring a jet down. It's not like flans mod works on many aspects of physics anyways ;) .

EDIT: Let me add the fact that the differences between our pictures is minute, and that yours is closer to the "real" jet than mine, not that it "actually" matters(too much) ;.
Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by jpminecrafter.
The topic has been locked.
More
5 years 6 months ago #71546 by Bomb787
Hey man, you wanna work together on this? :silly: :silly:
More
5 years 6 months ago #71550 by vini_damiani
You will probably crash toolbox after just making the cockpit unless you have like 32 GB of RAM, the plane is far too big for toolbox and will lag out anyone's minecraft, my game even lags with my 800 parts Interceptor and i have a gaming pc, you plane will have many more parts if you keep making it that way, make it smaller and resize it ingame m8
More
5 years 6 months ago #71563 by Bomb787
agreed
More
5 years 6 months ago #71564 by DamagedNASCAR89

Bomb787 wrote: Hey man, you wanna work together on this? :silly: :silly:

Sure! What plan do you wanna start on?
More
5 years 6 months ago #71565 by DamagedNASCAR89

vini_damiani wrote: You will probably crash toolbox after just making the cockpit unless you have like 32 GB of RAM, the plane is far too big for toolbox and will lag out anyone's minecraft, my game even lags with my 800 parts Interceptor and i have a gaming pc, you plane will have many more parts if you keep making it that way, make it smaller and resize it ingame m8

True, I might look at doing that soon.

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu