× Information, tutorials and more about building models

DamagedNASCAR89's Model Thread

More
5 years 6 months ago #71601 by Guakstick

DamagedNASCAR89 wrote:

Prototype wrote:

vini_damiani wrote: You will probably crash toolbox after just making the cockpit unless you have like 32 GB of RAM, the plane is far too big for toolbox and will lag out anyone's minecraft, my game even lags with my 800 parts Interceptor and i have a gaming pc, you plane will have many more parts if you keep making it that way, make it smaller and resize it ingame m8

I'm sat here editing my 4100 part Challenger 1 and I really don't see the problem.

*cough cough* You mean the car? Mind sharing some pictures? Or is it a Mech or something?

*Facepalm* Have you not seen the British Military thread...

Dank Bruh.

Author Of The 'Hellfire' Series.
Self-Proclaimed Master Of Cynicism.
Lives In UK, Thinks It's Shite.
The topic has been locked.
More
5 years 6 months ago #71602 by DamagedNASCAR89

Guakstick wrote:

DamagedNASCAR89 wrote:

Prototype wrote:

vini_damiani wrote: You will probably crash toolbox after just making the cockpit unless you have like 32 GB of RAM, the plane is far too big for toolbox and will lag out anyone's minecraft, my game even lags with my 800 parts Interceptor and i have a gaming pc, you plane will have many more parts if you keep making it that way, make it smaller and resize it ingame m8

I'm sat here editing my 4100 part Challenger 1 and I really don't see the problem.

*cough cough* You mean the car? Mind sharing some pictures? Or is it a Mech or something?

I havent in a while, Although I just remembered that a Challenger is also a tank...
More
5 years 6 months ago #71603 by Prototype

DamagedNASCAR89 wrote:

Guakstick wrote:

DamagedNASCAR89 wrote:

Prototype wrote:

I havent in a while, Although I just remembered that a Challenger is also a tank...

Is tonk.

This tonk to be precise
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
More
5 years 6 months ago #71604 by jpminecrafter
You may have a gaming computer vini, however not all gaming computers are born equal and they can range from $800~ tin cans to $8000~ goliaths. My gaming rig is built by me and is worth $5200. In essence it comes down to specs, your cpu,gpu,ram,ssd/hdd etc.
More
5 years 6 months ago #71605 by TheOrion
Is No Tonk

MVP Ostwind
More
5 years 6 months ago #71643 by jpminecrafter
What does tonk mean?

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts