DamagedNASCAR89's Model Thread

More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #71644 by Rainfire5

Prototype wrote:

DamagedNASCAR89 wrote:

Guakstick wrote:

DamagedNASCAR89 wrote:

Prototype wrote:

vini_damiani wrote: You will probably crash toolbox after just making the cockpit unless you have like 32 GB of RAM, the plane is far too big for toolbox and will lag out anyone's minecraft, my game even lags with my 800 parts Interceptor and i have a gaming pc, you plane will have many more parts if you keep making it that way, make it smaller and resize it ingame m8

I'm sat here editing my 4100 part Challenger 1 and I really don't see the problem.

*cough cough* You mean the car? Mind sharing some pictures? Or is it a Mech or something?

*Facepalm* Have you not seen the British Military thread...

I havent in a while, Although I just remembered that a Challenger is also a tank...

Is tonk.

This tonk to be precise
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Tonk fix

========================================================================

========================================================================
Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by Rainfire5.
The topic has been locked.
More
5 years 5 months ago #71646 by jpminecrafter
Fixed what?
More
5 years 5 months ago #71648 by jpminecrafter
Before VSUSARLA "died" he left behind an army of plane images, you could use them as inspiration!.

Edit: They were pretty good!
More
5 years 5 months ago #71696 by jpminecrafter
Between this And CTA, tension is really building!
More
5 years 5 months ago #71705 by Yoko Kitozumi

jpminecrafter wrote: You may have a gaming computer vini, however not all gaming computers are born equal and they can range from $800~ tin cans to $8000~ goliaths. My gaming is built by me and is worth $5200. In essence it comes down to specs, your cpu,gpu,ram,ssd/hdd etc.

Wow, my most expensive rig was £28,000 and it was basically an amalgamation of high end machines, temps got so hot it had to be cooled by liquid nitrogen. In the end it tore a hole in the fabric of space time and the motherboard exploded causing the nitrogen to leak out and damage alot of the internals, I knew this would eventually happen, however, so I kept the hard drives in a separate component that was connected to the main tower. It saddens me you undesirables were not eliminated by the rift. It's also a shame giant monsters didn't come out of it either, would have made for an awesome movie if directed by Guillermo del Toro.
More
5 years 5 months ago #71707 by DerpiWolf

vini_damiani wrote: You will probably crash toolbox after just making the cockpit unless you have like 32 GB of RAM, the plane is far too big for toolbox and will lag out anyone's minecraft, my game even lags with my 800 parts Interceptor and i have a gaming pc, you plane will have many more parts if you keep making it that way, make it smaller and resize it ingame m8

Number of parts doesn't matter here. Texture however, has it's ways of lowering performance as it attempts to load 1024x1024 pixels in a 3d space.

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu