× Post your model requests here

Wild West Guns

More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #71798 by ZakDank
Wild West Guns was created by ZakDank
Hello,

I run a wild west modpack that we have recently updated after a long time. People are constantly asking for 3D guns but I don't have the time or skill to make them to a decent standard. I am therefore willing to buy some of the guns from the more skilled techne/flan people on this forum.

I am willing to pay $2-$5 per gun, this is because most of the guns are similar ( i.e. the revolvers ) and will only need small changes to make the others once one is built. The price is based on the quality of the model and texture. I would like the models to already be compiled with flans mod 1.7.10 and ready to use. A copy of the techne toolbox 2.0 model would also be nice so that I can make special event guns (see christmas gun below).

The guns from the picture attached (left to right)

1. Flintlock rifle
2. Winchester 1897 Shotgun
3. Mauser Pistol
4. Winchester Repeater
5. Sawn-Off Remmington 1889
6. Old Style Scope attachment *
7. Scoped Sharps Rifle *
8. Colt Peacemaker
9. Unscoped Sharps Rifle *
10. Volcanic Pistol
11. Colt Peacemaker with bow ( this is a christmas special )
12. LeMatt Revolver
13. Henry Repeater
14. Evans Repeater
15. Schofield Revolver
16. Remmington 1858
17. Flintlock Pistol
18. Colt Navy
19. Winchester 1887 Shotgun

The guns with * are all the same gun essentially. I will also consider guns which are from this era which I have not yet got.

Thanks.
Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by ZakDank.
The topic has been locked.
More
5 years 7 months ago #72633 by Lizardpile
Replied by Lizardpile on topic Wild West Guns
I'm very interested. Check out my threads in making models and see if it's the style you want.

For dank ArmA and Flan's Gameplay:
- www.youtube.com/channel/UCFI1IJHCEGyJdeHu0EfjsvA -
More
5 years 7 months ago #72636 by vini_damiani
Replied by vini_damiani on topic Wild West Guns
I have this Colt Walker,flintlock musket, winchester 1873 (won't sell it)

If you want i can finish thoose 2 first models in 1 hour and accept $4 each and make 2 more tomorrow
More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #72639 by vini_damiani
Replied by vini_damiani on topic Wild West Guns
I have a Mauser C96 pistol that i have done today and i don't really feel like giving it away for less than 15 dollars

btw, here is the finished Colt Walker (It is just an older caplock version of the colf navy or dragoon)

And there is a .12Gauge Double barrel i've made, i wouldn't accept less than $8 for the long and sawn off version

Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by vini_damiani.
More
5 years 7 months ago #72640 by Lizardpile
Replied by Lizardpile on topic Wild West Guns
I'm willing to accept $3.50 per gun, (any gun) possibly less if your buying a lot of them. also, I wouldn't consider things like a sawed off version of a gun, carbine version or a scoped version, a whole other weapon that I would charge for... literally all it takes is a few minutes of work, at most.

For dank ArmA and Flan's Gameplay:
- www.youtube.com/channel/UCFI1IJHCEGyJdeHu0EfjsvA -
More
5 years 7 months ago #72641 by war_monger
Replied by war_monger on topic Wild West Guns

Lizardpile wrote: I'm willing to accept $3.50 per gun, (any gun) possibly less if your buying a lot of them. also, I wouldn't consider things like a sawed off version of a gun, carbine version or a scoped version, a whole other weapon that I would charge for... literally all it takes is a few minutes of work, at most.

"A copy of the techne model" does he not know of the wonders of TB :o

If he does, and likes Techne over TB, good luck xD

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Blog Posts

User Online

User Menu